Margarita S.
Tucson , AZ
Review for: Syracuse (medium-dark w/brown undertones) more...
I’ve never bought a high end foundation due to the price points. I never understood why any foundation would cost that much until I actually tried one. I went to Sephora and asked for a sample and tried it for a week. I then decided to purchase it with a GC given to be by a friend. And let me tell you I LOVE IT! It’s totally worth it. I have extremely dry skin and every other foundation always enhances my dry patches along with my acne. This foundation smooths out your skin and even covers acne scars without the need to spot/color correct. I would recommend this for anyone looking for something that’s long lasting, covers scars & dark spots and smooths out texture. I’m definitely repurchasing this foundation in the future. The primer I’ve found works great with this is the hourglass veil mineral primer.