jules W.
North Olmsted, OH
I have this foundation in the shade Santa Fe which is a medium 2 shade. Out of any foundation I've ever tried this one matches my natural skin tone and undertones the best! you really can't tell when I have it on and it blends and matches perfectly with my skin. I really don't even have to put any on like my neck or chin to make sure that it blends in... even in the daylight because it's that close of a match. I really like the foundation however I do feel that if you have enlarged pores it doesn't do the best job at hiding them and you're really going to have to try and cover them with a primer that is pore mattifying and or a concealer that will help cover them before this foundation or you will definitely see him through. Like I said though totally love this foundation definitely love the color I am a darker end of the light skin tone realm or anywhere in the medium skin tone around my very depending on the season that were in living in Northeast Ohio. I also have a cooler skin tone with some rosey undertones that I like to hide.