A sheer, buildable foundation with a natural-looking finish.

Hi would love to know what the coverage is like on this foundation and the longevity?
iss this foundation any good ?
Usually I wear shade Siberia in sheer glow, wondering what shade people think I would be in the Estée Lauder Double Wear?
Start your review of Nars Sheer Glow Foundation!
giu G.
Menton
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation uploaded by giu G.
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation uploaded by giu G.
Review for: Mont Blanc (light w/pink undertones)
It’s my favorite foundation! Great full coverage, lasts all day. It’s my everyday foundation, love it.
Farida D.
Review for: Cadiz (medium-dark w/caramel and red undertones)
Je suis une personne de couleurs et c’est galère pour une personne de couleur de trouvé sa teinte et un truc de bonne qualité ce produit est bien très bien
Camille M.
limoges-fourches
Good coverage ! A lot of available shades. Still good for a grease skin. Stay on place during the day.
Bailey C.
This foundation price point is up there! But the quality of the product is worth the money! Now everyone is different and skin type. But this gives off that beautiful matte finish for people with oily skin like myself! ❤
Nina P.
Midland , TX
Love this foundation. To me it's definitely not sure but can be considered more medium to full coverage. I think it is good for all types of skin and gives a more dewy finish in my option. I will be repurchasing.
Ali F.
Denver, CO
This stuff is bomb. I'm pale with dry to combination skin and this comes off as light weight full coverage and natural. One thing I have noticed is that when I go to drier climates (like Denver where I'm currently living) it causes me to minimally breakout-- but when I lived back east or return home -- it's literally the perfect foundation. Although a bit pricey to come without a pump-- but I bought a pump at Nordstrom and another on Amazon.
Meriem A.
I've been trying the Nars Sheer Glow for the last couple of weeks and I totally understand the hype about this cult product! It has a quite a natural finish, being a medium to full coverage foundation. It leaves the skin looking flawless and gorgeous, it has amazing lasting power and I love the super light texture that melts into the skin easily.
Syndi S.
Mulberry, AR
Gives my face a dewy glow look and coverage lasts all day!!! This is a must try for people with really dry skin.
Pauline R.
It's the perfect summer foundation if you need a lot of coverage but still want the effect of having nothing on your skin It is dewy so i wouldn't recommend it for super oily skins but it works for me if I set my face. I would definitely repurchase this !
emmily dayanna R.
Medley, FL
This foundation provides a very nice finish bastanto freshness media coverage is like its durability is fairly light and diffuses very well I think is expensive but worth it because it adds shine and makeup ligth I would say it is better for a makeup day where you want to highlight is the skin

1,011 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
jazmine N.
il y a 4 mois
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation ? Is this worth the price? I'm completing buying it soon and I need some input on this product! :)
Omattie R. il y a 4 mois
It is in my experience using it. Performs so well on my skin. Great match to my skin tone.