BY NARS

THE ORIGINAL CULT-CLASSIC LIPSTICK, AVAILABLE IN THREE UNIQUE FORMULAS: SHEER, SATIN AND SEMI-MATTE.
CAPTIVATING SHADES AND LUXURIOUS TEXTURES ALL CREATED TO INSPIRE ENDLESS LIP LOOKS.

OVERVIEW:
SWIPE ON. STRIKE BOLD.
Captivating, covetable shades in luxurious textures, all created to inspire endless lip looks. Each lipstick delivers a longwearing, full-coverage finish with a patented blend of conditioners and antioxidants hydrate, nourish and protect lips. The result: full-bodied, velvety color, ranging from neutrals to high-fashion hues.

BENEFITS:
RICH, VIVID SHADE RANGE
Long lasting pigments in iconic, award-winning shades, range from neutrals to high-fashion hues.
RANGE OF FORMULAS TO CREATE INFINITE LOOKS
Sheer: Translucent formula glides on smoothly to provide lips with a subtle, sheer shine.
Satin: Creamy formula provides rich, luminous color for a polished look.
Semi-Matte: Full coverage lipstick with a velvety finish. Non-drying formula provides longwear with a comfortable feel.
CONDITIONS AND PROTECTS
Patented blend of conditioners and antioxidants hydrate, nourish and protect the lips.

HOW TO USE:
Apply lipstick directly from the bullet or with the #30 Precision Lip Brush.
To create definition, apply from the center of the lips and move outwards, then fill in the edges with lip liner moving from the corners to the center of the lips. Both Lipstick and the liner will glide on easily for a smooth, matte finish.
Lipstick can be layered over any NARS lip products. To create dimension, layer over Pure Matte Lipstick or Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.

• Nude vs bold ? NARS Semi Matte Lipstick Kat Von D Studded...4 Answers
  • NARS Semi Matte Lipstick what you think sweety about my l...1 Answers
  • How does this lipstick wear off? 1 Answers
NARS Semi Matte Lipstick
  • "I am a BIG FAN of NARS lipsticks. I have the Semi-Matte Lipstick in 'Fire Down Below'. Very long lasting. I don't think I'll be wearing any other lipstick that's not NARS. Awesome stuff and perfect for everyday use. " in 55 reviews
  • "Have the color Scarlet Empress and I love it. The lipstick has a creamy formula that does not dry out the lips as much as other lipsticks do. High pigmentation and a pretty long staying power. I recommend that you set the lipstick however, just to make sure it stays in place for a longer period of time. All in all, I think this is a great lipstick that is worth its rather expensive price (compared to drugstore lipsticks)." in 39 reviews
  • "I have the Nars lipstick in Dolce Vita! Totally in love with this shade. Where it almost every day! It is really moisturizing and requires little touch up throughout the day. " in 27 reviews
Chandni P.
Review for: Jungle Red, Scarlet Empress (rich blue-red - semi matte finish), Shanghai Express, Fire Down Below (blood red - semi matte finish) more...
Love all three of these colors, it goes on my lips smoothly and the product is pigmented. It also does not dry out my lips. I like to put a glossy put a matching glossy color on top sometimes and it looks so good. I bought this from Sephora and I would definitely buy it again. It wouldn't let me add the picture for Fire Down Below cause you can only have three pictures but I love that color too.
Ann N.
Fountain Vly, CA
I am such matte fan so a semi matte isn't really my holy grail but the quality is definitely great. I actually got this one for my sister but I ended up sharing it with her just because of how great it it, very full. If you ever looking for a lipstick that looks cute af on a napkin next to your number, THIS is it
Katie G.
Knoxville
Review for: Pigalle (pink chocolate - semi matte finish) more...
This is my all time favorite lipstick. It looks matte without feeling drying. The pic attached is after ALL DAY wear. I love this shade (pigalle.) Idk how but it's gorgeous with any makeup look. This lipstick will always be in my collection.
jessica E.
Chelsea, MA
Review for: Funny Face (bright fuchsia - semi matte finish) more...
The best lipstick love it, great color , I use it a lot , people should try it ,it is a very nice pink color and I’m not really into pink but this one isn’t so bad , I would recommend it and I would buy again if I run out
Induja N.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Other more...
This lipstick is amazing! I have the color fire down below and it’s the perfect red, orange, brick color without too much blue tone in it. I wear it to go out and it lasts the whole night. It can be a little drying but you have to remember that it’s a matte lipstick.
Review for: Fire Down Below (blood red - semi matte finish) more...
The packaging is great. Very simple yet you feel the great quality. I was satisfied with the shade luckily. The semi matte” fits very well because it’s not too creamy but not to drying. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for new lipsticks!
Armida L.
Davidsonville
Review for: Schiap (shocking pink - semi matte finish) more...
I absolutely ADORE this lipstick. It's such a fun punch of bright pink/fuchsia; I can't find a color like this anywhere else! It goes on nice and soft, and it lasts for hours. I usually only need to reapply after meals. As a bonus, the square, matte-black lipstick tube is really chic. I love how the "NARS" logo wraps around the cap. I would definitely recommend NARS Semi Matte Lipstick in Schiap.
Tanya A.
Woburn, MA
Really love this formula very creamy but dries down pretty matte. I would say with the darker color it tends to move around a lot and get into your teeth more often! But I do love NARS products but not so sure I love the dark shade range!
Riley C.
Staten Island, NY
Very pigmented and for a lipstick does last a long time on the lips but occasionally have to re apply but it is still very good and I like the range of colors and is easy to apply it is on the pricier side but is still very worth it having allot of product and nice packaging
Trikarri B.
Sandy Springs, GA
I bought this from Sephora. I went in and told the sales associate that I was looking for a red lip. I hadn’t exactly found my color yet and was somewhat nervous about the red lip. She told me that every person who tried on Red Lizard always loves it. She made me a believer because I absolutely love that lipstick. It was about $36 but it had long wear, smudge proof, moisture and looked great for about 8 hours before I went to bed.
Brittney C.
Ventura, CA
Hey so I wanted to know how well this works? I have a NARS lip gloss that I love, but have been wanting to try their lip stick has anyone tried them?
Brooklyn M.
South Jordan, UT
Are these good. Are they worth buying??
Amber M.
Foxborough, MA
Ashleigh C.
Where can I find this lipstick?
Bambi B.
Are these creamy or matte?