BY NARS

A portable, dual-ended stick that contours, highlights, and provides luminous color to cheeks, lips, and eyes. This versatile, Sculpting Multiple Duo has everything you need to brighten up your features. A shade on one end shade contours while the other highlights. The darker shades create definition, contouring to enhance the face's natural features. The lighter shades provide sheer color that illuminates the high points of the face.

NARS Sculpting Multiple Duo
  • "its too hard in blending and also the light colour dont appear in my face whatever how much i put ...its need full makeup not every day normal make up ...i guess its too expensive according to its effect[product:nars-sculpting-multiple-duo]" in 5 reviews
Alexis O.
Port Saint Joe
Review for: Flamenco - Oahu more...
The color is great for me medium deep skin tone but it blends away to almost nothing. Have not tried the highlight side
Karina A.
I love this on the go, so easy to blend with except the highlighter part kinda chalky but other than that it's my fave.
Katherine C.
Jamaica, NY
I love it and I like the fact that you have 2 choices and applies smoothly on your face and does not dry out
Breanna H.
Beaverton, Oregon
Its okay. It makes contouring easier. It's a simple product and I like it. It blends pretty easily .
Jenna T.
Review for: Copacabana - Sidari Beach more...
I love products like this that have the double ends. The colors in this are absolutely beautiful
Blends out amazing! I absolutely love this product. It covers all the imperfections on my face.
Ginna V.
I think an excellent productos , The truth is that is helpful and would like to get it !
David P.
Plymouth
Review for: Copacabana - Sidari Beach more...
It’s not the best contour product I’ve used but it works! The highlight side is partially useless but the contour side is my perfect shade. It blends easily and lasts a long time but it’s very expensive for a product that only just works out for me. 💙
Sofia V.
italy
Review for: Copacabana - Sidari Beach more...
The first thing that struck me about this illuminating is the texture. Being made in cream, I was afraid they were too "fat" on the skin and that they emphasized the pores or fine lines of expression. However, from the first application I realized that this fear was unfounded.Copacabana has a drier texture than Sidari Beach, which instead is slightly more creamy to the touch and in application. Both colors are easy to blend and are fixed to perfection on the face without emphasizing the texture of the skin. The extremely light formula makes them perfect to be applied even after powder.After trying these highliter I understand why it is one of the most popular products of the brand: the effect they give to the face is truly spectacular!
Selene L.
orgeval
Review for: Hot Sand - Laguna more...
I really like the presentation, the colors are amazing!
But the consistency is very strange, it is like hard, but at the same time is creamy but in the end is not enough creamy and stills hard, so it’s a little complicated make a good match! in the end I feel that you do not see any difference
Melenie P.
Los Angeles, CA
Ive been looking for a new highlighter but I'm getting mixed opinions on this product and I'm not sure if I want to try this out or not. Can anyone give me any feedback please?
Stephanie M.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm thinking about buying this product, but I want to be sure before I spend the money. Does this product blend well? Do you just blend it with a Beauty Blender or foundation brush?
Bhoomi D.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
How is this on brown skin🤔🤔
Megan K.
I've been wanting to try something like this but so scared it will make my face feel sticky or very cakey! Have you had this issue?
Laura T.
So I've been wanting to purchase this product but want to know how well it blends and if it's worth the price. And how does it apply? Is it thick and cakey?