BY NARS

A portable, dual-ended stick that contours, highlights, and provides luminous color to cheeks, lips, and eyes. This versatile, Sculpting Multiple Duo has everything you need to brighten up your features. A shade on one end shade contours while the other highlights. The darker shades create definition, contouring to enhance the face's natural features. The lighter shades provide sheer color that illuminates the high points of the face.

NARS Sculpting Multiple Duo
  • "its too hard in blending and also the light colour dont appear in my face whatever how much i put ...its need full makeup not every day normal make up ...i guess its too expensive according to its effect[product:nars-sculpting-multiple-duo]" in 5 reviews
Becky M.
This cream contour stick is perfect for travel! I have the shade Laguna and Hot Sands. Laguna blends out so easily for a cream contour and Hot Sands is a pinky highlight that looks great on light and darker skin tones. I highly recommend this product.
Tricia G.
Brooklyn , NY
I sadly give this 3 stars because of the color range. I got the deepest shade but it just blended into my skin. What I believe would be great product was a disaster because they don't have a dark enough shade for deep/dark skin women .
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
Review for: Hot Sand - Laguna more...
Amazing to get that highlight on cheek bone, nose , and forehead. Very shiny and pigmented. A little bit goes a long way and I think this makeup will last for a long time! Can go all day with no touch ups or problems !
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
I love this!!! I'm pretty tan & the shades went well with my skin tone. My skin changes between being really dry or blemish sensitive so when I try not to use a lot of makeup I pop alittle of this & it look beautiful!
Kate S.
Maumee, OH
Blends awesome!! I love using this and finishing with my tarte powder palate, the powers give it a nice matte finish and nars locks in the color. I would totally recommend this to anyone who is new to contouring also and looking for a simple duel tone set.
Morgan C.
Mobile, AL
Love the contour color! The highlight shade isn't as luminous as I thought it would be and has a tendency to take the makeup you have underneath, off. The contour shade is really subtle and super smooth!
Julissa S.
Dallas, TX
Blends out super well, easy to apply, no need for anything but a beauty blender so I love taking this when I need to get ready quickly after drill team, great product, highly recommend!
Cherrie N.
This product is my prepping tool for highlight and contour. It helps acts as a base for my powders. Can feel a bit greasy but the duo tips makes it compact for your makeup kit on the go.
Ashley J.
This is really good it's expensive but it looks amazing on the skin and blends out super easily and I love it so much and I just can't get enough of it I highly recommend it to others and I get mine at Sephora and they have two shades as well
Abby M.
Obsessed with this. I love how convenient it is to have this contour stick and highlighter together in one product. Great for traveling too
Melenie P.
Los Angeles, CA
Ive been looking for a new highlighter but I'm getting mixed opinions on this product and I'm not sure if I want to try this out or not. Can anyone give me any feedback please?
Stephanie M.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm thinking about buying this product, but I want to be sure before I spend the money. Does this product blend well? Do you just blend it with a Beauty Blender or foundation brush?
Bhoomi D.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
How is this on brown skin🤔🤔
Megan K.
I've been wanting to try something like this but so scared it will make my face feel sticky or very cakey! Have you had this issue?
Laura T.
So I've been wanting to purchase this product but want to know how well it blends and if it's worth the price. And how does it apply? Is it thick and cakey?