BY NARS

A portable, dual-ended stick that contours, highlights, and provides luminous color to cheeks, lips, and eyes. This versatile, Sculpting Multiple Duo has everything you need to brighten up your features. A shade on one end shade contours while the other highlights. The darker shades create definition, contouring to enhance the face's natural features. The lighter shades provide sheer color that illuminates the high points of the face.

NARS Sculpting Multiple Duo
  • "its too hard in blending and also the light colour dont appear in my face whatever how much i put ...its need full makeup not every day normal make up ...i guess its too expensive according to its effect[product:nars-sculpting-multiple-duo]" in 5 reviews
aizatorres T.
Oceanside
Convenient and light formula. Love the laguna shade but the highlight side was too drying even for my oily skin. Would recommend just sticking to the bronzing multi stick.
Kristen M.
Tulsa, OK
This is could very well be the best contouring "device" I've come across. It's so easy for on the go and when you travel with a toddler packing easy is always important..
Kanoi R.
Honolulu, HI
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It was pricey but completely worth it! Beautifully pigmented and works well with my skin even though I'm a bit oily. The shimmery side gives off more of a pearl under tone (I have the shade "OAHU"). This product makes it super easy to contour quickly while in a rush because of the "stick like" form. I would definitely recommend buying this product!!
Bhoomi D.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
no go for deeper skin tones - LolaCapone
Unfortunately, the shade range on these are pretty limited to only two groups of people(fair and slightly tan) if you are any one with a deeper complexion this will not work for you ! The idea is great. But I'm disappointed that nars put very little thought into the rest of their customers. If you just so happen to fit into the the category of people that can wear this, you most likely will like it. It blends pretty well with very little effort. (I'm a Mua so I have tried this on more fair skin tones as well, and it's nice)
Karyna N.
Leeds, West yorkshire
The contour is great and it's easy to blend but I never use the highlighter side. It's just not that great. Also there is not much product in it. So for the money you pay for it I'm pretty sure you can find a lot of better products ...
Kerry E.
I am obsessed with the look and feel of this pearly pink high lighter. I have a hard time with high lighters because I am so fair so anything too glittery or shimmery makes me look childish or dirty very easily. I LOVED the color and feel of this stick. The only reason I knocked stars is my skin completely broke out out from using it and I ended up having to return it. I haven't had a product break me out that bad in a long time. I do have several friends that use this with no skin irritation though.
Jordan N.
Owatonna, MN
I got this at Sephora. I love the bronzer side. It applies and blends easy with a foundation brush. The highlight side is just alright. If you apply too much too hard, it will not blend well. However when applied lightly, the highlight is very pretty. I probably wouldn't recommend this or buy this again.
monika b.
This is the best contour cream duo stick ever!! Very easy to blend and looks super natural. I have fair-light skin and i use the hot sand/languna 🔥. It is the perfect shade and the highlighter is a soft brilliant shade that looks natural at the same time. There are 3 shades at Sephora but they are perfect shades of each skin tone. I haven't been this excited about a beauty product in a long time!!
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Review for: Flamenco - Oahu more...
Love nars multiples and they finally have a shade deep enough for my skin tone! It blends like a dream ! I can blend it with my fingers or a brush or beauty blender, I've been applying it with my nars ita brush. It's very pigmented and the bronze shade is matte & the hilight has a beautiful luminosity . I personally like to set it with my nars contour blush for a bit more of a dramatic look , I will be repurchasing!
Rachel T.
The highlight is a little too sheer for me. I like a big bold highlight so maybe it's just because I'd rather use less of some thing too pigmented. I don't like that the contour has shimmer in it. It's techinally their bronzers but in contour form. For Nars, I was disappointed. Would not repurchase.
Melenie P.
Los Angeles, CA
Ive been looking for a new highlighter but I'm getting mixed opinions on this product and I'm not sure if I want to try this out or not. Can anyone give me any feedback please?
Stephanie M.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm thinking about buying this product, but I want to be sure before I spend the money. Does this product blend well? Do you just blend it with a Beauty Blender or foundation brush?
Bhoomi D.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
How is this on brown skin🤔🤔
Megan K.
I've been wanting to try something like this but so scared it will make my face feel sticky or very cakey! Have you had this issue?
Laura T.
So I've been wanting to purchase this product but want to know how well it blends and if it's worth the price. And how does it apply? Is it thick and cakey?