BY NARS

A portable, dual-ended stick that contours, highlights, and provides luminous color to cheeks, lips, and eyes. This versatile, Sculpting Multiple Duo has everything you need to brighten up your features. A shade on one end shade contours while the other highlights. The darker shades create definition, contouring to enhance the face's natural features. The lighter shades provide sheer color that illuminates the high points of the face.

NARS Sculpting Multiple Duo
  • "its too hard in blending and also the light colour dont appear in my face whatever how much i put ...its need full makeup not every day normal make up ...i guess its too expensive according to its effect[product:nars-sculpting-multiple-duo]" in 5 reviews
Jacey L.
San Diego
Review for: Hot Sand - Laguna more...
i love the contour side. i went through it really fast though. it blends well for me. i don’t use the highlight side cuz it’s really sheer and u can barely see anything. it’s like applying nothing with the highlight side.
Milli D.
new york
Review for: Flamenco - Oahu more...
I love using this to sculpt and highlight my face I use it every time I wanna be extra I love it easily blendable I love duos it just makes it less clutter and I can take it with me when I’m traveling
Stephanie H.
Las Cruces, NM
I loved the contour/sculpting side in this product, but the highlighting side was super disappointing for me. It's a bit too chalky and overall just didn't blend well enough for me. The sculpting side looks and blends like a dream! I've used both a BB and a brush to blend it out, and it looks amazing either way. I recommend for the sculpting side, not so much for the highlighter.
Marlika C.
I absolutely love this contour, I use the deepest shade on my medium complexion. I love how easily it blends out without being patchy. The highlight on the other hand, not so great. It's not very pigmented. And I feel like it's not as creamy as the contour, almost a little dry.
Lindsay B.
New york, NY
Great for beginners to contouring who want to achieve the look but don't want to use a YouTube tutorial. The bronzer shade seems dark but blends very well to a natural shade - I am fair and worried it would be too dark, but it is very buildable and the stick makes it easy to get the placement right. The highlighter borders on being matte - which I like because again it looks more natural, but doesn't have as much impact as other highlighters I've used. The price is on the higher side but it is a lot of product that I could see lasting a long time. Also very travel friendly!
Erica S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I absolutely love sculpting with the contour side! It's such a beautiful shade for my pale skin, blends so well, and stays put all day long! I do have difficulty with the highlight side as it is not as creamy and a little harder to blend. I recommend using a brush for the highlight side instead of going from stick to face to avoid messing up your foundation
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
1,048 reviews
Review for: Hot Sand - Laguna more...
This is such a pretty highlighter! It looks amazing on the skin and doesn't show off my pores or texture on my skin. Its a tad on the pricey side but it does last a very long time. This is a great brand and i would buy this product again. I also would recommend this product to all my friends!
Chanel G.
I have the hot/laguna combo. I love the bronzer side - it is firm, smooth, and applies easily. The highlight side - it is soft and crumbly. I have to blend it with my finger to flatten the crumbs on my cheeks. Both color has no pigment to it. Not worth the price.
Olivia C.
Dislike this product 100%. The contour end has lots of pigment until blended out which you can see in the photo. The highlight end is extremely pigmented but only on my hand. On my face almost nothing is there. Do not recommend, not worth the money.
Mikayla H.
Review for: Flamenco - Oahu, Copacabana - Sidari Beach, Hot Sand - Laguna more...
Love this intense metallic highlight!! It's perfect for any look whether it's natural or intense. You can use a small amount and build up. You can use a natural haired brush for a natural look or synthetic for an intense glow!!
Melenie P.
Los Angeles, CA
Ive been looking for a new highlighter but I'm getting mixed opinions on this product and I'm not sure if I want to try this out or not. Can anyone give me any feedback please?
Stephanie M.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm thinking about buying this product, but I want to be sure before I spend the money. Does this product blend well? Do you just blend it with a Beauty Blender or foundation brush?
Bhoomi D.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
How is this on brown skin🤔🤔
Megan K.
I've been wanting to try something like this but so scared it will make my face feel sticky or very cakey! Have you had this issue?
Laura T.
So I've been wanting to purchase this product but want to know how well it blends and if it's worth the price. And how does it apply? Is it thick and cakey?