BY NARS

A pure, creamy lipstick formula for bold color. Nars Lipsticks are enriched with vitamin E to increase wearability and keep true color locked into place. They impart semi-matte color so that lips are left looking velvety and full-bodied with a sheer finish. Beauty Tip: Use lip liner as a finishing touch to create and mix your own unique lip color.

Krysta R.
Westminster, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The NARS Satin Lipstick (shade: orgasm), was a product I had put off buying until recently. For this particular lipstick I wanted to have my own genuine opinion, so I avoided all media reviews until I tried it out myself. I'll be honest. My first impression was not that great. Don't get me wrong, the packaging and color are beautiful. But it feels grainy when you do your first swatch. After ss watching a few more times it finally becomes a really smooth lipstick. It has a really light formula (which I LOVE), and the shine is just right. I have super pigmented lips, so the color doesn't really stand out unless I put foundation under it. The pink is so pretty though! I'd recommend using this as an everyday lipstick, or if you're going for a subtle, classy look on date night. Over all, the only major flaw is the rough first application. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Bryanna B.
Fargo , ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shade is an iconic shade for Nars, the blush is still one of my go to's. I was so excited when they released the matching color in gloss, and lipstick! The lipstick is very sheer, and I wish it had as much pigment as the gloss or blush, but i have been layering the lipstick and gloss and it works. But I wish I didn't have to layer.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say I am in love with nars. Everything about thus brand makes me happy. This has such an awesome pigment and it so easy to put it. It is nice and creamy with a shimmer end.
Brianna G.
Baudette, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very nice day time lipstick. It applies smooth and has a soft shiney peach tone to it. It does have a lot of shimmer so of your big into sparkle this probably isn't for you. I love glittery stuff so I was sold on this color. It needs a lot of touch ups through the day but the color is beautiful so it's worth it.
Maura K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the scent of this lipstick, but unfortunately, that's my favorite part. It's very sheer, which is nice for the office, but since I can get away with bolder things at work, I would have preferred more color payoff. It also has a strange, slightly gritty texture, which makes application a little uncomfortable.
Marissa B.
Victor
This is my holy grail lipstick! It's a shade I love because of its versatility. I can use it with so many different looks. It's just the prettiest shimmery pink. I love the smooth creamy formula. I think it would look lovely onmany different skin tones. It really is a gorgeous lipstick. It makes me so happy!
Catherine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was always a fan of the blush of the same name, and I am floored by how well it was translated into a lipstick. The pink is gorgeous and has an undertone of gold that is definitely noticeable, but wearable too. It was smooth and long-wearing as well! I would definitely recommend this lipstick!
Allie B.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
the PERFECT lipstick for summer! I had a makeover at sephora and this was the lipstick my stylist selected and it was so beautiful! It is a very neutral shade that complements any makeup look! I do suggest having a gloss to go over it because it can get a tiny bit cakey as the day goes on!
Karina M.
Abington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my daily, go-to lipstick for work. I even keep it at my desk! Just a tad of pink gold shimmer and a tad of pinkish color. The glitter is very small and not obnoxious. So easy to wear! Doesn't dry out my lips as its satin. I would definitely recommend this staple. Perfect if you are wearing a heavy eye look.
Mary R.
Charlotte , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t buy from nars anymore but this will be my favorite all time color. A little high in price but it’s still a very nice natural but better color with a bit of shimmer throughout. It is a creme satin finish and does transfer but does not move
Tatum T.
Los Gatos
If you had to choose, Mac lipstick or NARS lipstick?NARS Satin Lipstick OrgasmMAC Lipstick
Victoria M.
Sackville, NB
Does this product dry out lips?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this?
Yuritzy O.
Laton
Looks like a really gorgeous color.
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
I just want to know the staying power. I don't want to have to reapply all the time.