BY NARS

A pure, creamy lipstick formula for bold color. Nars Lipsticks are enriched with vitamin E to increase wearability and keep true color locked into place. They impart semi-matte color so that lips are left looking velvety and full-bodied with a sheer finish. Beauty Tip: Use lip liner as a finishing touch to create and mix your own unique lip color.

• If you had to choose, Mac lipstick or NARS lipstick?NARS Satin Li...5 Answers
  • Is it moisturising?1 Answers
  • Is it creamy as a lipstick?1 Answers
Krysta R.
Krysta R.
Westminster, SC
The NARS Satin Lipstick (shade: orgasm), was a product I had put off buying until recently. For this particular lipstick I wanted to have my own genuine opinion, so I avoided all media reviews until I tried it out myself. I'll be honest. My first impression was not that great. Don't get me wrong, the packaging and color are beautiful. But it feels grainy when you do your first swatch. After ss watching a few more times it finally becomes a really smooth lipstick. It has a really light formula (which I LOVE), and the shine is just right. I have super pigmented lips, so the color doesn't really stand out unless I put foundation under it. The pink is so pretty though! I'd recommend using this as an everyday lipstick, or if you're going for a subtle, classy look on date night. Over all, the only major flaw is the rough first application. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Mandi W.
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
I'm really trying to figure out how this is so poorly rated on every other site, but on Influenster it's so highly rated?? I'm not afraid to give a fair and unbiased review...so here it is! This lipstick is awful, the description promises great color payoff, but there is none. It IS creamy, so I gave it two stars, but thats it. It's basically like putting on a tinted lip balm. Huge fail, please don't be like me and believe the hype. Give it a swatch in store first before wasting your money.
EMILY C.
EMILY C.
Escondido, CA
My favorite all time lipstick literally EVER. I was looking everywhere for a everyday wearable lip thats easy to use stays on and obviously looks amazing and this is literally my holy grail product. Its the PERFECT color. Its the perfect light bright peachy pink that has the most beautiful golden reflect little shimmer pieces in it that even out the pink PERFECTLY. It looks so good with literally any eye look. As yall probably know "orgasm" is NARS's best selling shade and the BEST SELLING blush of all time. It makes sense that the lipstick is just as perfect as well. Goodnight xx
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Morris Plains, NJ
I want to start out with my disappointment that Nars is no longer cruelty free.  However, I still own a lot of their products, including the O. lipstick.  Their O. blush put them on the map, and I'm probably the only person alive who dislikes it; however, this lipstick is really pretty and the formula is great. (I think it's hilarious that I have to write "O." instead of the full name of the color because this website kept telling me that it was against their policy and I had to edit it before they would publish the review, haha I'm not the one who named it!)
Peoniii P.
Peoniii P.
Their (signature blush color in lipstick) color is a bit grainy, mainly due to the shimmers on it. But those shimmers give your lips such a pretty look! I am so happy to have gotten the color in a lipstick form, it's so pretty. It has a sort of naturally unnatural look to it depending on how the light hits it. It can really make you look like a goddess when you put it on. It's amazing! I love how it looks peachy pink then shines gold. It doesnt feel heavy or bad on the lips either, but if you smack your lips you feel the grain.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Burlington, NC
I am addicted to the blush in this shade from NARS as well as their lipgloss, so I was super excited to hear they were expanding their line to include a liquid blush and lipstick in the shade. I am extremely impressed with the creamy formula and it wore well throughout the day. If I were to nit pick, I would say that it is more sheer than I expected, but you just have to build it up a little. Overall, it is a great purchase for me and I think anyone who loves the iconic blush will love this too.
Annie K.
Annie K.
First of all, I'm in love with like all NARS products. This lipstick is great because it's sheer and subtle but it's noticeable enough for the shimmer to show. It's also great for the summer cause it's a light shimmery color. I use it whenever I kind of just want to throw on a simple light lip color. I also think it stays on your lips for a good amount of time. Definitely recommend because I think it is great for the summer and for anyone!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
I absolutely love how creamy this lipstick is!! NARS makes some of the best makeup I truly feel that!! This color is so beautiful on all skin tones!! I keep it in my makeup kit and find I use it for all different events rather it's a night out or a wedding!! I love how this last on my lips without running all over my face. I would recommend trying this lipstick out!!
Sai P.
Sai P.
This lipstick is very nourishing and a pretty duocrhome peachypink golden color but unfortunately it's much sheer to my liking. It looks more like a balm or a gloss on the lips. I really wish it was more pigmented and then for sure I would given it a full 5 stars. It's still such a pretty color.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
This color was much more sheer than I expected, and also the shimmer made it a bit scratchy. The finish is beautiful, but for the price, I feel there are other lipsticks on the market that are more moisturizing and opaque. I love the shade of peach in the this line, so I don't regret this purchase, but I doubt I will replace it when it's gone.
Tatum T.
Tatum T.
Los Gatos
If you had to choose, Mac lipstick or NARS lipstick?NARS Satin Lipstick OrgasmMAC Lipstick
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Sackville, NB
Does this product dry out lips?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this?
Yuritzy O.
Yuritzy O.
Laton
Looks like a really gorgeous color.
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
I just want to know the staying power. I don't want to have to reapply all the time.