BY NARS

A pure, creamy lipstick formula for bold color. Nars Lipsticks are enriched with vitamin E to increase wearability and keep true color locked into place. They impart semi-matte color so that lips are left looking velvety and full-bodied with a sheer finish. Beauty Tip: Use lip liner as a finishing touch to create and mix your own unique lip color.

• If you had to choose, Mac lipstick or NARS lipstick?NARS Satin Lips...5 Answers
  • Is it moisturising?1 Answers
  • Is it creamy as a lipstick?1 Answers
Mandi W.
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Orgasm (peachy pink w/golden shiimmer)
I'm really trying to figure out how this is so poorly rated on every other site, but on Influenster it's so highly rated?? I'm not afraid to give a fair and unbiased review...so here it is! This lipstick is awful, the description promises great color payoff, but there is none. It IS creamy, so I gave it two stars, but thats it. It's basically like putting on a tinted lip balm. Huge fail, please don't be like me and believe the hype. Give it a swatch in store first before wasting your money.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Morris Plains, NJ
Review for: Orgasm (peachy pink w/golden shiimmer)
I want to start out with my disappointment that Nars is no longer cruelty free.  However, I still own a lot of their products, including the O. lipstick.  Their O. blush put them on the map, and I'm probably the only person alive who dislikes it; however, this lipstick is really pretty and the formula is great. (I think it's hilarious that I have to write "O." instead of the full name of the color because this website kept telling me that it was against their policy and I had to edit it before they would publish the review, haha I'm not the one who named it!)
Amber G.
Amber G.
Burlington, NC
Review for: Orgasm (peachy pink w/golden shiimmer)
I am addicted to the blush in this shade from NARS as well as their lipgloss, so I was super excited to hear they were expanding their line to include a liquid blush and lipstick in the shade. I am extremely impressed with the creamy formula and it wore well throughout the day. If I were to nit pick, I would say that it is more sheer than I expected, but you just have to build it up a little. Overall, it is a great purchase for me and I think anyone who loves the iconic blush will love this too.
Annie K.
Annie K.
Review for: Orgasm (peachy pink w/golden shiimmer)
First of all, I'm in love with like all NARS products. This lipstick is great because it's sheer and subtle but it's noticeable enough for the shimmer to show. It's also great for the summer cause it's a light shimmery color. I use it whenever I kind of just want to throw on a simple light lip color. I also think it stays on your lips for a good amount of time. Definitely recommend because I think it is great for the summer and for anyone!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Review for: Orgasm (peachy pink w/golden shiimmer)
I absolutely love how creamy this lipstick is!! NARS makes some of the best makeup I truly feel that!! This color is so beautiful on all skin tones!! I keep it in my makeup kit and find I use it for all different events rather it's a night out or a wedding!! I love how this last on my lips without running all over my face. I would recommend trying this lipstick out!!
Sai P.
Sai P.
Review for: Orgasm (peachy pink w/golden shiimmer)
This lipstick is very nourishing and a pretty duocrhome peachypink golden color but unfortunately it's much sheer to my liking. It looks more like a balm or a gloss on the lips. I really wish it was more pigmented and then for sure I would given it a full 5 stars. It's still such a pretty color.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Review for: Orgasm (peachy pink w/golden shiimmer)
This color was much more sheer than I expected, and also the shimmer made it a bit scratchy. The finish is beautiful, but for the price, I feel there are other lipsticks on the market that are more moisturizing and opaque. I love the shade of peach in the this line, so I don't regret this purchase, but I doubt I will replace it when it's gone.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Review for: Orgasm (peachy pink w/golden shiimmer)
I was so excited to purchase this once I got the email from Nars announcing this product. I am really disappointed because I find it very sheer and it does not last long at all. I even tried this lipstick as a topper and it didn't work for me. I will be returning this. I usually love all of the Nars lipsticks, so maybe I got a bad one?
Sara A.
Sara A.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Orgasm (peachy pink w/golden shiimmer)
You guys. This lipstick. It's the #NARS classic #orgasm color in #lipstick form, and I can't put it down. It's the perfect sheer pink-coral-gold with a satin finish. So comfortable and pretty! I've been pairing it with @narsissist #orgasmblush and #lagunabronzer and having a major NARS moment. Pink, glowy, light, and luminous - exactly how summer should be.
Madeline E.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Orgasm (peachy pink w/golden shiimmer)
This is a lovely lipstick shade for summer.  Its fairly sheer, but leaves a beautiful peachy tint.  The best part is the shimmer.  Your lips will look warm and glowing and the formula is decently long lasting.  I would recommend this, however I won't be purchasing as Nars is no longer cruelty free.
Tatum T.
Tatum T.
Los Gatos
If you had to choose, Mac lipstick or NARS lipstick?NARS Satin Lipstick OrgasmMAC Lipstick
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Sackville, NB
Does this product dry out lips?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this?
Yuritzy O.
Yuritzy O.
Laton
Looks like a really gorgeous color.
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
I just want to know the staying power. I don't want to have to reapply all the time.