BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• Does it show heavy on your lips or light?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • Anyone with fair skin want to let me know how this color ...1 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 460 reviews
Mary s.
nashville
got it as a gift from Sephora, I don't recommend this item because it dry out your lips and if you ever forget to close the tip the lipstick will dry out.
Mirna O.
I really wanted to live these but they just weren't for me they weren't long lasting and it just did not work for me.
Christine A.
Nice product too bad you ruined everything by testing on animals. I use to be a loyal customer, no lipstick is worth that.
Kala M.
Georgetown , KY
Review for: Isola Bella more...
Ok so I love NARS lip pencils and this had some great reviews and the swatches of the color looked great. As far as the amount of product goes its a pretty good size but on the pricey side. The problem with this particular lip liner is that the color hardly shows up. I thought maybe it was just me so I used it on a few friends and they hated it too. The color just didn't show up.
Destiny S.
Portland, OR
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I found this product very sheer and rough on my lips. The first few weeks I loved it and used it almost every day, but after those two weeks it started to dry out and become patchy. I'm not sure if it was just mine, but i wasn't satisfied with this product.
Desirae B.
Washington, DC
Review for: Biscayne Park more...
These thick lip stick pencils are alright but you need to have a jumbo Nars sharpener as well for sharpening. It is a shiny satin lip finish. If your on a budget I would pass on this. I have stuff just like it that did not cost as much but is just as good.
Kara M.
Falls Church, VA
I did not like this at all. Did not last and the color looekd nothing like it was supposed to. Really do not recommend
Marina v.
I actually really loved this lip pencil, but after I sharpened it for the first time, (with the nars sharpener!) the next time i took off the cap, a HUGE part of the product popped up. Impossible to put back in obviously because it's soft. (see picture) Super disappointed as now i can no longer use the pencil.
saleha r.
uk
I don't like this product it gave my lips a chapped affect and I hatted the colour
I do not recommend this product
Monique S.
Ainda não usei mais adoraria esprementa , essa linha de produtos e fantástica , cores maravilha um sonho
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Whitney Point, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.