BY NARS #27 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• Does it show heavy on your lips or light?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • Anyone with fair skin want to let me know how this color ...1 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Emily L.
Meadville, PA
I absolutely love this pencil! The product is not drying, but leaves my lips beautifully tinted with a cashmere finish. The only downfall of this product is how pricy it is. I wish this product was a little less expensive, because I would truly by every shade!
Christie L.
Los Angeles , CA
This pencil is okay. I got it as a free birthday gift from Sephora and I probably wouldn't purchase it. I prefer mattes and I think satin lips in the form of a pencil are a little weird. They just don't really work. The color isn't as vibrant as I would like.
Chloe L.
Southport
This lipstick is the best thing that I have ever used good it defiantly met my wexpectationed and the colour was a real pay of and it was super pigmented and it was easy gto apply and it stays on your lips for the whole day and it is easy to clean of your lips
Linda G.
Review for: Biscayne Park more...
I absolutely love the texture and finish of these lip pencils from NARS! This color in particular is a gorgeous, soft, neutral shade for me for everyday wear. It feels so good on my lips and lasts a decent amount of time. Highly recommend these lip pencils!
Amanda E.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
My sister got this as a birthday gift at sephora she didn't really use the red color that much so i keep stealing it from her its such a nice color it doesn't make my lips feel so dry but make sure your lips are hydrated before you put this on because your chapped lips will definitely show so before putting this on put on a little bit of chapstick (one that wont make your lip shiny) do it even if you feel like your lips are fine because you never know
Debbie C.
Nars is one of my top go to brands for all things beauty and these pencils are my fav! The color selection is wonderful they look and feel beautiful and smooth, non drying on the lips and very pigmented that lasts for a good while. I cant get enough! Worth the money!
Ashley G.
Review for: NARS Satin Lip Pencil, shade=Timanfaya more...
I have to tell you! NARS is an amazing brand defiantly up there high maintenance brand which is pricey but definitely worth every penny. This stick right here glides on smoothly and quickly without mess ups or hesitation. This is a stick you feel most confident in.. a stick that won't have you reapplying hour after hour. The wear is amazing & lasting! I love NARS!
Brooke F.
Review for: Mandore more...
I'd like to start by saying I LOVE the color of this lip pencil. I just wish it would last longer, and that's the reason for the 3 stars. It seems like before I know it, I'm having to reapply the color.
Jamie B.
La Palma, CA
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I love love love this lip pencil. It goes on so easily and because it is a lip pencil you can draw in your lips precisely then fill them in. The formula is great and comfortable to wear. This color
Is flattering on everyone. I
Would definitely buy this again.
Ashley M.
Lehi, UT
Review for: Het Loo more...
I love how soft this lip liner is on my lips. It glides right on and draws clear lines and i didn't have to worry about smudging. This was my first time using and I'll definitely use again. It lasted longer than most lip liners I've used so that was a plus!
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Whitney Point, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.