BY NARS #27 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• Does it show heavy on your lips or light?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • Anyone with fair skin want to let me know how this color ...1 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Margelyn A.
Review for: NARS Satin Lip Pencil, Isola Bella more...
It’s a warmed-up, medium peachy-brown with a satin finish, which is lighter and not as warm-toned. It has decadent, rich color–full color coverage and it just takes minimal amount of product. One even layer seems to cover everything, and it ensures that the lip color never looks heavy when worn. The texture feels creamy, almost wet, when you apply it, but it doesn’t have much slip once on. It stays on nicely, and it was lightly hydrating over the time I wore it, and it didn’t cling.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I actually got this as a birthday present from my Sephora Beauty Insider membership! I'm super impressed. To me it's like a tinted balm, the formula is much like chapstick in that it's smoothing and hydrating, yet it gives you great color. For me, this color is almost identical to my actual lip color, so I like it cause it gives me just enough color without going overboard.
Candice V.
La Verne, CA
It feels like you aren't wearing anything on your lips when you have this on. It's so light while still being very pigmented and being able to stay on though eating and drinking. It's easy to apply due to the pencil shape and I will totally buy this in the future.
Kailey K.
Review for: NARS Satin Lip Pencil, Rikugien more...
Bought this from Sephora, not super long lasting on the lips however the high pigment and easy of application make up for that. Hydrating but not too shiny, wonderful!
Jessica P.
Jersey City , NJ
I used my points at Sephora to get this in Cruella as a 100 point perk. I live it! Glides on super smooth and provides moisture although it has a soft matte look. I would definitely recommend for those who like the liquid lipstick look but want something more moisturizing.
Vania C.
Rowlett, TX
This lip pencil is absolutely gorgeous. I received it as a Sephora birthday reward. I loved it so much that I went out and bought the full size. It isn't going to give you much pigmentation, but if you want a natural stain to your lips, this is definitely a go to.
Adriana V.
Review for: Floralies more...
Amazing color & feel. I LOVE using these NARS lip pencils. I got them as a gift one time & ive thanked that person a million times for showing me such an amazing product. It lasts so long & it never clumps up like some lip liners do after a long period of time.
member-561d0
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
CREAMIEST LIP PRODUCT EVER. It literally feels like velvet on your lips. I love this product and I particularly love this color because it enhances my natural lip color
Ashley G.
Review for: NARS Satin Lip Pencil, shade=Timanfaya more...
I have to tell you! NARS is an amazing brand defiantly up there high maintenance brand which is pricey but definitely worth every penny. This stick right here glides on smoothly and quickly without mess ups or hesitation. This is a stick you feel most confident in.. a stick that won't have you reapplying hour after hour. The wear is amazing & lasting! I love NARS!
Chloe L.
Southport
This lipstick is the best thing that I have ever used good it defiantly met my wexpectationed and the colour was a real pay of and it was super pigmented and it was easy gto apply and it stays on your lips for the whole day and it is easy to clean of your lips
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Whitney Point, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.