BY NARS #27 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• Does it show heavy on your lips or light?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • Anyone with fair skin want to let me know how this color ...1 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Sydney T.
Lincolndale, NY
#backtocool Hands down one of my favorite lip products ever! I've been using it for about two years probably now, and I originally received it as a gift from Sephora. It's a flattering light plum color (Rikugien) and although it doesn't last long, it fades nicely and it isn't difficult to reapply. It's convenient and comfortable to wear and a go-to lip product for any occasion!
Karishma T.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Hyde Park more...
Love the NARS lip pencils and this is such a gorgeous berry color! It's a lip pencil but because the formula is so creamy, I use it all over my lips as the perfect matte color, and they stay on much longer than a traditional lipstick. My favorite shades are Hyde Park and Luxembourg and I regularly repurchase them.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Review for: NARS Satin Lip Pencil, Het Loo more...
Anything NARS when it comes to lips is a must have. I love all their lip products so much. They last and are always so pigmented and rich and color. They are a little pricey but they are so worth it. Make sure you test the colors out at Sephora or Ulta before you buy though!
Iana L.
Binghamton , NY
Review for: Hyde Park more...
One of the best lip liners I have ever used. It's smooth and creamy and goes on like a dream. Very moisturizing and doesn't dry out the lips at all. Very pretty color and good for multiple occasions no matter what the season. Absolutely in love with the satin liners.
Andi C.
I love these lip pencils. I always grab the samples at Sephora will buy full size when I run out. They are so creamy and pigmented. The color holds for quite a long time and doesn't require a lot of touch up.
Lisa M.
Revere, MA
I have been using this for a few months and I absolutely love it! The color really stays on my lips all day despite drinking coffee, eating and talking. I love the pigment colors and how smooth it feels on my lips. I'll definitely be buying more in multiple colors!
Connie P.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
If I had more money, this would be my go-to MLBB shade. I got this as part of my Sephora Beauty Insider birthday gift in 2015; I'm so sad that I went through it so quickly. Staying power could be better, but I loved the texture and the color is so natural and flattering.
Karen A.
Chantilly, VA
Review for: Lodhi (coral) more...
I was able to grab a couple of these from redeeming some points at Sephora. I really liked the way the pencil glides on softly and smoothly. I wasn't a fan of the color and had to use a liner to blend it into something that worked for my complexion. I would not purchase this lip pencil because I don't really remember if the color lasted or not. It was simply not memorable.
Jennifer R.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I was given this product as a birthday gift from Sephora like many others. I absolute loved this shade. It had such a beautiful finish and gave my boring natural lip color a burst of color. The color isn't too overwhelming and would possibly complement any skin tone!
Briana S.
Wyoming, MI
Review for: Lodhi (coral) more...
Honestly I'm not a high end lip buyer often, besides liquid lipsticks but this is just everything and more! I got 2 mini nars lip pencils for my birthday gift from sephora, 1 satin and 1 matte and they blew me away!! So gorgeous, super comfortable on the lips and amazing color pay off! Definitely worth the splurge!
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Whitney Point, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.