BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Kimberly R.
Lapeer, MI
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I received this in a ipsy bag. I like the color and it's super buttery. The one thing I will say is that you do have to reapply a couple hours. :)
Shirley C.
I love the colors they have available! I like mixing and matching then together.

It does glide on smooth.

Because of the size, it goes on quickly.
Vanessa R.
Reisterstown, MD
I am in love with my NARS Satin Lip Pencils. They're so versatile! I can use them as a lip liner or just blend blend blend and use as a lipstick!!!
Holly M.
Tucson, AZ
Cruella. <3 I like these a lot! I have only tried 2 very different colors, but the were both great. Matte but not drying and go on soo smoothly.
ale g.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Awesome lip pencil!! leaves lips smooth and silky and lasts long... i love to wear the same colored lipstick over it, its a must in my makeuo bag
Dina A.
Review for: Isola Bella more...
Love love love this product! I really enjoy how it feels on my lips and i love the color! Perfect nude for everyday look and it is long lasting!
Linel H.
Corona
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I love the color and the lipstick stayed for a long time. It wasn't so expensive and the size of it was good. It was pigmented and long lasting.
Alexis P.
The Cruella color is so beautiful and it makes your teeth look so white. It's not super expensive either but don't be fooled! You can sharpen it!
Anahi S.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Het Loo more...
This is a beautiful brown color it goes really well with my skin tone! Its soo smooth and creamy and it doesn't dry your lips nor is it too cakey!
Rachael W.
East Lansing, MI
Review for: Hyde Park more...
These lip pencils by Nars are to die for!! The stains are especially comfortable and the color range is wide and diverse with great pigmentation.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.