BY NARS #45 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• Does it show heavy on your lips or light?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • Anyone with fair skin want to let me know how this color ...1 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Amber G.
Burlington, NC
Review for: NARS Satin Lip Pencil, Rikugien more...
This is my all-time favorite NARS Satin Lip Pencil. As a lot of people, I received it from Sephora as a birthday gift. Well, that got me hooked! I've already repurchased several times since then. It's got a beautiful color payoff that's almost the exact shade of my natural lips. It's so beautiful!
Annaliese S.
Review for: Mandore more...
Perfect red go to lipstick . It's better than Mac Russian red and Mac ruby woo which can be drying on the lips and make them peel . This Nars lipstick doesn't do that! It feels silky and creamy on the lips but looks matte and stays all day! Definitely a repurchase for me!
Danielle N.
Review for: Hyde Park more...
I LOVE this color! The satin lip pencil is like a cross between lip gloss and lipstick. It has a glossy finish to it, but has the consistency of lipstick and the richness of a lipstick. I keep one of these handy in the car or purse as an easy application that's fun and light. I can't even tell I'm wearing it when it's on.
becky p.
milwaukee, WI
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
#backtocool love this creamy lip pencil from nars. The color is amazing and subtle. And the formula is great. You can stick it in your bag for touch ups on the go I am so in love with this lipstick. It's insane!!!!
Dana S.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I received this pencil as part of a birthday gift from Sephora and I was quite surprised as to how much I liked it. It is a pretty pink color with a hint of sheen to it. You do not need a ton of this product to completely cover your lips and it is very long lasting. It glides on nicely and does not cake on your lips. I just wish the pencil twisted up instead of having to be sharpened.
Fareeza A.
Review for: Het Loo more...
I got this from Sephora, and it's NARS so obviously it's a little (a lot) pricey.

The color pay off is okay. This is definitely not highly pigmented, but it gives a more natural tint of color.

It's very soft/smooth and truly does glide onto your lips!

I don't think I would repurchases, but I wouldn't mind receiving a deluxe sample or a gift.
Ashleigh L.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I have the color rikugien and it is my absolute favorite. It's so natural looking but adds just a bit of color. It is a lip pencil, but I use it like a lipstick. I would definitely buy it again. I even told my mom that it is the only lipstick/pencil I will ever buy again.
Michellebellemakeup W.
Review for: NARS Satin Lip Pencil, Rikugien more...
This mini satin lip pencil was part of the Sephora Birthday gift offer and is a great lippie to carry around in a purse. The formula is satin/sheer, but pretty pigmented and this shade is a pretty, natural pink color. You do have to sharpen this lip pencil however.
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
Review for: Mandore more...
Give me any lippy or lipstick as long as it is red and i love it. Easy to apply. Doesn't dry the lips. Very beautiful. But it is not meant to stay long. I am usually great at wearing lip color and they usually stay on my lips for several hours. But nars satin lip pencil doesn't.
Sydney T.
Lincolndale, NY
#backtocool Hands down one of my favorite lip products ever! I've been using it for about two years probably now, and I originally received it as a gift from Sephora. It's a flattering light plum color (Rikugien) and although it doesn't last long, it fades nicely and it isn't difficult to reapply. It's convenient and comfortable to wear and a go-to lip product for any occasion!
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Whitney Point, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.