BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Carly N.
Westminster, MD
Review for: Lodhi (coral) more...
I love using this lip pencil to fill in my whole lip! It is a great matte product that doesn't over-dry my lips. Color lasts all day which is great!
Tiffona S.
Review for: Lodhi (coral) more...
I received these as a birthday gift from Sephora rewards and loved them! The red is matte and great as a stand alone color or perfect as a lip liner.
Mona Z.
Elk Grove, CA
This has to be one of my favorite lip pencils because it applies so smoothly on the lips and feels amazing! The color is also absolutely beautiful!!
Gabriela V.
Des Plaines, IL
Had a sample of it it was very creamy last long and it was a really nice color as well. It lasted quite some time but I want to try the bigger size.
Rebeca H.
Hialeah, FL
This was a lip pencil I got hooked on immediately after the free sample trial in Sephora . Long lasting, and the colors it comes in are super cute .
Samantha C.
Commack, NY
Super soft with great color range. One of the reasons I love this product is that when it starts it fade, it fades so nicely to just a wash of color.
Adriana G.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I received this as a birthday guru and I like it. It's a beautiful color and creamy on the lips, however it doesn't last long, try using with liner!
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Got this for my birthday from Sephora! This color dint do anything for me as it is the same colour as my lips. Although it glides well on the lips .
Amber A.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Love love love it!!! I loved how the color was so pigment! It went on so smooth and it felt so comfortable to wear. I loved the way it looked also
Kassandra B.
Hazard, KY
Review for: Isola Bella more...
This product is a little expensive, but oh so worth it. A friend purchased it for me. It is by far one of my favorite pencils. It was great value.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.