BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Rhonda K.
Galloway, OH
Review for: Majella more...
Got this from Sephora for my birthday and I have to say. They are amazing. I used it everyday. It goes on smooth is super pigmented and lasts all day.
Kenia C.
New york, NY
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I don't love it but I like it. The color is very pretty and goes on very smoothly. I didn't give it five stars because it didn't last very long on me.
Ivana R.
New Britain , CT
Review for: Bansar, Mandore more...
These lip pencils are a dream come true you can line and fill in your lips at the same time and their moisturizing and pigmented could I ask for more?
Carly N.
Westminster, MD
Review for: Lodhi (coral) more...
I love using this lip pencil to fill in my whole lip! It is a great matte product that doesn't over-dry my lips. Color lasts all day which is great!
Tiffona S.
Review for: Lodhi (coral) more...
I received these as a birthday gift from Sephora rewards and loved them! The red is matte and great as a stand alone color or perfect as a lip liner.
Victoria A.
San Elizario, TX
Review for: Yu (bright pink) more...
It helps sooo much in the process of putting lip stick on it helps keep the lupstick in place and i wont move out of the way. I just love this liner.

Lakisha T.
I really love this pencil lipstick. It's way to wear and lasts a long time. I wish there were more color options but o do recommend giving it a try.
Lexy R.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Golshan more...
This is one of my all time favorite lip pencils. It is absolutely beautiful in color and is smooth and creamy when out on. Gives a beautiful finish.
Mona Z.
Elk Grove, CA
This has to be one of my favorite lip pencils because it applies so smoothly on the lips and feels amazing! The color is also absolutely beautiful!!
Gabriela V.
Des Plaines, IL
Had a sample of it it was very creamy last long and it was a really nice color as well. It lasted quite some time but I want to try the bigger size.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.