BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Megan J.
Amherstdale, WV
I received two of these from Sephora as a birthday gift & I fell in love!!! I actually continued buying more ☺️ They are very easy to apply, they go on sooo smooth!! The colors are beautiful on, very pigmented!! Long lasting!! NARS is a wonderful brand!! I highly recommend trying these
Leah A.
brockton, MA
These satin lip pencils are really nice. They are smooth when applied and do not over dry the lips. The color you see of these lip pencils is what you get. There is no need of a lip liner because it can used as one. A con of this is that you would have to sharpen it once the tip is low but it isn't a drastic negative.
Emily M.
Creamy and great pigmentation. I got the birthday sample from Sephora that came with two colors and they're actually gorgeous. They're small too so they fit inside my wallet and can be taken on the guy or slipped in my pocket too. I love that they don't make my lips feel dry and don't highlight flakiness when they are
Anne B.
Review for: Other more...
These pencils are very easy to work with.  They stay on for an impressive amount of time.  It is awesome to have the liner and lipstick in one, which makes these great for on-the-go, touchups, and travel.  I often use these just as liner for other lipsticks, as well, and they work well to finish off my look and keep lipstick from feathering.  The shades are flattering.
Katie C.
Casselberry, FL
Review for: Biscayne Park more...
This is literally my favorite lip product. The "Satin" name of the product is true as it's smooth to apply. The color pairs well with my skin tone and I often wear this on camera. It's a bit pricey but it's also long lasting so it's definitely worth buying. I actually buy a back up pencil so I'm never without it!
Rebecca A.
Garland, TX
I fell in love with this lip pencil. It is Satin, and I typically like more of a matte finish, but I was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved this product. I last all day which I really like, so I don't have to keep reapplying it. I got this as a sample for my birthday from Sephora, and still have not had to go and purchase a new one. It last a pretty long while.
Jessica P.
Review for: Isola Bella more...
This lip pencil is great for what it is. I do keep it in my everyday purse so it does see a lot of action. The simplicity of it is nice, however it does make my lips a little dry feeling . It does have a long wearability and doesn't smudge that easily. A great product and something I would buy again.
Lia D.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Other more...
I got this pencil in Cruella, a dark red color, and it's amazing! The formula is creamy and super easy to apply. It didn't dry my lips out and the color lasted for hours! It's worth the price and I would buy again!
Myranda B.
Lucien
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Love love love this product. I have always had problems finding the perfect lipstick. This products acts as a lipstick and a lip liner. I love how long this stays on my lips. Love the color too, it's always so hard finding the perfect color to match my light skin tone and this color is just perfect.
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
I received 2 samples of this product from Sephora on my birthday month in September 2015. I absolutely love them. They last a decent amount of time, but they do fade quickly if I have something to drink and I have ti reapply.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.