BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Jo Lynn G.
San Antonio, TX
Heart eyes all the way. My favorite color of red from this brand. Goes on smooth, doesn't smear. Very pigmented & doesn't dry out your lips. Worth the buck.
Samantha D.
I really love these lip pencils! They come in so many beautiful colors. You can mix them and layer them with lips liners. They don't dry my lips out either!
Desteny C.
Westland, MI
Review for: Bansar more...
I've been so in love with nude colors lately and I definitely would recommend this to anyone this product goes on so smooth and just glides across your lips
Kendra M.
Grand Jct, CO
Review for: Hyde Park more...
This is a perfect lip shade but a bit on the pricey side. Nice and buttery full of pigment glides on. Not much of a smell which is nice. Great gifts for mom.
Sky S.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
This lip pencil is a tad pinker than the my go to natural color (Sonia Kashuk Sweet Pea lip pencil) however it stays on a lot better and is smooth to apply.
Juliana T.
Review for: Golshan more...
Was this the lip pencil that they gave for 2015 birthday presents at Sephora? I had to ask it in the review because it was not letting me submit my question.
Kristi A.
Memphis, TN
This lip is so easy and color rich. It also doesn't dry your lips out. I love it! I love the reds and neutral colors for everyday and I keep it in my purse.
Abigail J.
Sellersburg, IN
This is a good product, it has very pigmented color and not a strong smell, but it is not very long lasting. I have to do many touch ups through your my day
Eva P.
Review for: Other more...
The really like colors have to be built on but the darker ones are gayer pigmented and they also last long. They are creamy and non drying. I would buy again
Alexis G.
Ontario, OR
Smells really good. Lasts a long time. Gives your lips a really nice splash of color. There is so many colors one for every one. Def my fav go to lipstick
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.