BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Brianna H.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Got this for my birthday gift from sephora and let me just say.....HOLY COW!!! This is amazing! It goes on so smooth and isn't dry! This color is so gorgeous!
Ana M.
Satin finish, best pigmentation and easy to apply. The color range is amazing! These are also travel friendly in your make up bag, and have long lasting power.
Natalie  G.
I love this so much! It took forever for the shade I wanted to be restocked and it was so worth the wait. The color stays on forever and it’s not super drying.
Brittany B.
Shelby Twp, MI
Review for: Yu (bright pink) more...
Absolutely love the nars satin lip pencils. They go on so smoothly and I never have a problem with them bleeding on to my skin. The color is also so pigmented
Jeannette E.
Worcester , MA
Review for: Het Loo more...
I received a deluxe sample size of one of these lip pencils for my birthday gift from Sephora. I love how its smooth to put and I like it how it last for hours
Emiko F.
Review for: Luxembourg (watermelon) more...
Everything NARS has great quality and these lip pencils are no exception. The colors are vibrant and long lasting. The pencil goes on smooth and feels nice on
Natalie C.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Palais Royale (sangria) more...
Such a great lip pencil, I love this cause it creates a perfect out line for my lipstick. And at times I use it to color my lips instead of using a lipstick 😘
Alycia E.
Review for: Het Loo more...
I don't use this color, but these pencils are absolutely one of my favorite nars products ever! Only down side is never having the right size sharpener on hand
Haley M.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Love this color. I got it from Sephora for my birthday gift, and I love it. I prefer matte over satin, so that would be the only thing I didn't like about it.
Marina A.
GREAT BUY! This matte pencil stays on all night long. You never have to worry about touching up your lips. It definitely impressed me and is worth every penny!
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.