BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Christine P.
Spring Hill, TN
Great colors and not dry on the lips. Only con is that it is not very long lasting. I bought it at sephora and they have great return policy. This is the only lipstick that i have bought since my first pencil. Would definitely recommend to others.
Skye T.
Review for: Mandore more...
Very nice lip crayon. It works more like a stain than a lipstick. This color is a great matte blue toned red. It really compliments my pale skin. Easy to apply and lasts all day. You can also add a clear gloss to achieve a totally different look.
Holly B.
It is always hard for me to find the right shade of red that I like. The NARS red tends to be my go-to red lipstick now. I do like this product; it is easy to apply & doesn't make my lips feel dry. I do wish that it would stay on longer. By noon I need to reapply.
Moriah C.
I love this product! I think I received it as a free sample from Sephora but I feel in love! I have this deep red color and its not drying, it doesn't transfer a lot. If I'm not eating or drinking I don't have to reapply it! I love it and would totally buy more!
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Love these! I got two of them as samples for my birthday gift from Sephora a few years back. I was very happy with them. These glide on so smoothly, and these are very pigmented. These are very comfortable to wear and these last forever on the lips.
Christy h.
I love this pencil! I love how you can build your color either lighter or darker. It's super easy to use and great if you are in a hurry and need some lips! My only complaint is the sharpening. You have to have NARS sharpener and lord knows you can tell when it is time to sharpen! The pencil will start poking you! Overall great colors!
Alycia C.
Review for: Majella more...
I love the color selection with these pencils. Majella is a sultry berry leaning red that I love to wear during the fall. The satin formula applies smoothly and treats my lips better than the matte formula. I can get a few hours wear with it fading nicely, not patchy. I will always dislike using a pencil over a bullet though! It's inconvenient to sharpen it and that's why I won't give it 5 stars.
Faigy A.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I received this as part of my birthday gift from Sephora. But I would definitely repurchase it. The color is extremely flattering. It goes on so smoothly. It feels great on the lips and has no scent. The only bad thing about this is that it has to be sharpened and isn't retractable. But I still love it and would recommend to friends.
Lauren V.
Scottsburg, IN
This is a pretty good product. It has staying power. It goes on easy. I got two pencils from Sephora. I won't  be buying the full size for $25 because I have found another product that works better for me iand is only about $8. I use Revlon Ultra HD matte. It comes in a lot of colors and lasts through eating and drinking.
Ashley B.
Johnson City, TN
NARS is honestly the best brand!  The lip pencil has a bunch of different color options, and doesn't transfer to your glass or your teeth.  I personally prefer the matte over the satin lip pencil, but each individual is different.  I carry this everywhere with me and use it for all occassions. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.