BY NARS #27 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• Does it show heavy on your lips or light?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • Anyone with fair skin want to let me know how this color ...1 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Delaney M.
I got the minis of Rikugien and Cruella for my birthday from Sephora. Rikugien is kinda sheer but the color on both of them are so nice! My only complaint about them is that they're a pain to sharpen. They're like plastic kind of, but they're able to sharpen if you try hard enough.
Ashley ❤.
Review for: Majella more...
The color payoff for this pencil is out-of-this-world good! I love using this darker red to line the outer portion of my lips, and depending on what look I'm going for, I will use a lighter, brighter red, or a liquid lipstick. Putting a lip liner underneath a liquid lipstick has many benefits. Such as extra moisture, and you can really mix and match your own lip. I give this four stars because I do realize this is a lip pencil and it is quite expensive.
Samantha D.
Tiverton, RI
Originally, I just got this because it was my birthday gift from Sephora, but soon after I was addicted. I have this in two shades, a dusty mauve, and this red shade called cruella, and it is truly beautiful. This is a cool tone true red, that will last all night, and yes 28.00 is a lot for one little stick, but the product quality far outweighs the price!
princess s.
Milpitas, CA
Review for: Nars Satin Lip Pencil - LODHI more...
I've liked this product since i was 10 years old and i finally got it and the first time i applied it to my lip as a liner it really made my lip bigger and smoother
Veronica M.
NARS makes awesome lip pencils that are highly pigmented and hydrated. I buy mine at Sephora and own several shades and love how they come in a easy to use applicator that is easy to draw onto lips and color in to create great looking colored lips!its worth the spurge and easily fit into any purse for on the go.
Carmen R.
Review for: NARS Satin Lip Pencil, Isola Bella more...
It's so velvety and creamy, it's really easy to apply ! The range of colors it's really good the only problem is that the pencil itself is really thick which can cause you to overdraw your lips
Crystal T.
Hampstead , NH
Review for: NARS Satin Lip Pencil, shade=Timanfaya more...
This product goes on your lips like butter. Extremely sleek and not Too intense of a color. Perfect brunch shade or day at the beach with just the right pop of color.
Jenniviev B.
kekaha, HI
Review for: NARS Satin Lip Pencil, shade=Timanfaya more...
This lip pencil has a nice smooth texture when applied and lasts a good bit but definitely need to reapply. If you have oily skin like I do, it may run if it is not set. That is my only complaint.
Jenna Y.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: NARS Satin Lip Pencil, Rikugien more...
Love love the NARS satin lip pencils. I got this as a birthday gift. Even though I think this color is not my favorite choice based on my complexion and lip color. But I am only judging it on other things: I love the texture, its creamy and my lips feel very moisturized after application. It stays on my lips for hours if I smudge the excess on a paper towel after applying it on my lips. Because this color is close to my lip color, I can use it everyday.
Kim R.
Review for: NARS Satin Lip Pencil, Isola Bella more...
I received two Nars lip pencils for my birthday gift from Sephora. I love those pencils! The only negative to these is that you have to sharpen them and it seems that I have a hard time with sharpening pencils so I don't get to use them as often as I would like. They are smooth, not thick and caked feeling. The color stays on longer than most lipcolors. I love them and I would purchase again. I was impressed with these pencils and I would recommend!
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Whitney Point, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.