BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Julia H.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Color is gorg, but does wear off in about 3 hours but its so beautiful that its worth it. I prefer the velvet mattes, those last so long (about 6 hours) and don't start to wear off until you eat something
Gracie G.
Cookeville, TN
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I love the color of this lip pencil. It lasts all day long. I don't normally get lip things and I don't normally use anything on my lips. But this was worth the money I paid. I use it almost everyday.
Sabina J.
Very nice, i mean amaaaaazing! Its a middle man between lipstick and pencil. But it feels so good on lips, looks amazing. No staying powder, but the colors are sooooo pretty.
Janice V.
Review for: Mandore more...
Personally loveeeeeee the color I received it from the Sephora birthday gift last year and I love it. Only con is that the color does not last very long. but the lip sensations and everything is good
Chrissy S.
Bel Air, MD
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I got this at Sephora for free and I can't stop buying it now- the color is great for anyone and the staying power is great too! Little bit dry but it does t bother me at all!
Ray L.
Best product ever. NARS is the only brand I trust for any and all lip products. These are amazing. The colors are incredible. It lasts forever, and goes on soooo smoothly and beautifully. So worth the money, can't praise these enough
Jodi S.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
This is a good my lips but better color on me. The finish is satin matte on my lips. It's non drying and lasts a good amount of time. A little pricey though but sometimes you get what you pay for.
Lily D.
This is by far the best lip product I have ever used. The color is exactly what you see when it transfers to your lips. It is buttery and creamy. It is good for a nice clean edge and an all day lip look.
Paola U.
Damascus , MD
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Amazing!! I love the way the color can go straight on your lips with no lip liner and still look amazing!! It lasts all day, even when drinking or eating, with just small touch ups here and there.
vickie n.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I really like the color of this. It's not a crazy loud color. Since it's a matte finish it can start to feel a little dry but not really bad. Over all I like this and keep it in my purse just in case
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.