BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• Does it show heavy on your lips or light?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • Anyone with fair skin want to let me know how this color ...1 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 460 reviews
Piya T.
I am a Nars lover but this lip liner is perfect for people with fair skin and not my medium tone skin. It looks wash out on me but the texture is nice. One other gripe is that for this price, the pencil should be automatic rather than having to sharpen it.
Chanel B.
Long beach , CA
If you haven’t tried these you need to the color range Is amazing and so beautiful I bought this at Sephora and would most definitely buy more this is such a good grab and go or keep in your purse it’s easy to use and so beautiful. It’s a must have
Maria R.
Channelview, TX
I first got a deluxe sample of this in (I think) the Blue mercury anniversary bag, and was immedi- ately sold. The color is Rikugien, and it is super- flattering and works very well with my fair light skin tone. The texture of the lip pencil is smooth, and the lipstick itself is pretty long lasting
Crystal R.
They used the perfect name for a description, Satin lippy... exactly how it feels when applying. Glides on. Color pops. Was what I was looking for in a new lip liner at the time. Will keep this lippy in my makeup collection though definitely.
Lexy N.
Review for: Bansar more...
It didn’t stay, and for the darker color I chose it was pretty light on my lips. Perhaps it’s because I use almost exclusively matte lip products, but I just did not think it was flattering. Go for the sister matte velvet pencil instead.
Afton F.
I didn’t buy this product. I received it as a gift for my birthday. I absolutely love it. It goes on smooth and isn’t drying. I like to use it as a base for another red glossy lip print hat I own, but it’s also good to wear on its own.
Julia F.
Beverly Hills, CA
LOVE THS LIP PENCIL - the formula and texture are amazing and the color is literally perfect. Super hydrating. Have gotten it free with samples a couple times and literally still have both pencils and bring them with me everywhere.
Elizabeth B.
Macomb, MI
Review for: Yu (bright pink) more...
This lip pencil is so easy to use. I like that it goes on smooth and you can still run your lips together to spread the product, some pencils are too dry. The color is rich and the stain will still be on your lips the next day.
Evelyn W.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Absolutely love this lip pencil! The shade I have is a really pretty darker pink that works so well for me. The color is very long lasting. Super smooth application. I would definitely recommend to anyone thinking about trying!
Tabitha L.
Albuquerque, NM
This color didn’t look good on my BUt it glides on super smooth and looks good. It doesn’t bleed it glides on very good . I didn’t buy this one it was in a package gift but if I had to buy lip liner again I’d try theirs again
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Whitney Point, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.