BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Patricia L.
Franklin sq, NY
Review for: Mandore more...
I love how creamy and easy to apply this is! It doesn't dry out my lips which is super important to me. There's a great color selection but Mandore is the only one I've purchased so far. It's pretty pricey for a lippie so this is definitely a spurge item for most customers. There's definitely other lip pencils I grab more than this in my collection that's why I didn't give it 5 stars.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
A very comfortable satin finish lipstick, although I think of it as more of a matte finish. One of the comfiest lipsticks I've ever worn. It stays on for a very long time and is easily portable. A great product
Alyssa N.
Geneva, OH
These are great lip pencils! I got two as a free birthday gift a few years back from Sephora. My favorite shade is rikiguen, it's a beautiful color! I have repurchased a few of these lip pencils, there are many shades to choose from. They also have matte shades as well if that's what you prefer over the satin finish. The only downfall is they are kinda pricey for a lip product, but overall great product.
Yesenia H.
Fontana, CA
I have two of these and I love how they can either be used for a very subtle look or a more dramatic one as well. One of the pluses of these lip pencil is that they do not dry out your lips at all. I honestly would purchase more of these lip pencils because they work amazing !!!
Catherine T.
Killeen, TX
NARS Satin Lip Pencil This is my all time favorite brand of lipstick for the color red. NARS cruella is to die for its not too bright, not too dull and looks amazing on soooooo many different skin tones. I love how silky the satin pencil is and since it is a pencil it makes it so easy to apply and line your lips without having to have a lip liner!
Natalia K.
Rensselaer , NY
Review for: Other more...
If I was ever stuck on an Island and could only pick 5 things for me to take with, THIS WOULD BE ONE OF THEM! I use it all the time when I want to really look good.  I always receive compliments on the color and how well it stays on. Because of the Cruella Color , I  have bought a few other of their lip pencils and I am one happy customer for NARS.
Katie K.
I love how this product looks and feels. It is not long lasting, but I don't find it to be a pain to reapply. It is pricey for how quickly I go through it. The product meets my standards and expectations. I would definitely buy again if I ran out of it.
Amy P.
Annapolis, MD
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Love the feel of this slip pencil.  It really is more like a lipstick and is very moisturizing and looks velvety on the lips.  Rikugien is a perfect my lips but better color for fair to light-medium skinned ladies.  It lasts a reasonable amount of time for the formula and the product itself lasts a long time.  Would highly recommend.
Janice M.
Johnson city, NY
I love the color intensity & matte look I get from this lip pencil. It lasts a really long time & it doesn't smudge too easily. The pencil itself has also lasted me a long time, a little bit goes a long way. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
I don't think theres anything particularly special about these, but the formula is very smooth and creamy. I keep mine in my purse for just in case I need something on my lips, but other than that I don't actually grab for it to wear with any looks.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.