BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Irene Z.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Torres Del Pine more...
I love Nars lip pencils! They are so smooth with great color choices as this one. They're great by themselves or also as linning your lips before a liquid lipstick.
Lorna Q.
Irvine, CA
I have a bunch of these and they make a difference and last for a long time. I got mine for free at sephora, and it made me buy more. That's how they get you! It's like a lip liner and a lipstick in one!
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I got a free one from Sephora for my birthday and the color is beautiful! What I will say is that you have to sharpen it and for it being a rather fat pencil, it is a little difficult. Color is great and feels amazing.
Megan  D.
Asheville, NC
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
This is a very pigmented lip color.This is my favorite lip color to wear with a little bit of clear lip gloss over it.If you are prone to chapped lips I suggest that you apply chapstick or lipbalm before you apply this.
Isabella W.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Palais Royale (sangria) more...
When I first bought this I was sceptic because I had heard some bad things about them. But when first started to use it I fell in love with it. It didn't dry your lips, it felt smooth, and just glides on to your lips.
Susy B.
Wheeling , IL
is one of my favorite companies great product very pigmented very soft doesn't dry and crack on the lips I would highly recommend this I would just say that I wish all companies would leave out a pair of AIDS and phosphates and make their product more natural
Lauryn T.
The price is amazing this is so good, I've never seen a website having such good prices, I want everthing. Where can I get this? Where did you buy it? Is it easy to use? Can I apply it easily? PLeaseeeeeeeeeeeeee i want it, would you buy it again???
Jenna L.
Saint Amant, LA
Review for: Yu (bright pink) more...
The formula is creamy and very beautiful on the lips! I first got hooked when I got it from Sephora and from then on I bought this and loved it! Very beautiful color!
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Well I give it 2 stars because the name is correct it is very satin and the color didn't go on as it looks very sheer and very gloss feeling and I'm not a fan of it
Ashley C.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Oh how I love this lip pencil. I received this as a birthday gift and it is the best lip pencil I have ever tried. This color is nice and subtle and lasts much longer than other lipsticks/pencils I have tried in the past.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.