BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Fabiana V.
This lip helps to give more volume to lips, helping to accentuate its shape and leaving them in a very beautiful color that is attractive, it is a glossy color so that you look more fleshy lips and causes no drying out
Maura A.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I love the way this glides on and feels on my lips but it is very close to my actual color making not much of a change. I do enjoy the look it gives making a shimmer, but I wish it was twist instead of sharpen. I do think. it is a bit dry but with lip balm its better.
patty w.
Review for: Bansar more...
I got a sample at Sephora and I've been in love ever since. I always get compliments on it and most people even think is my natural lip color because you can match it so well. Tons of colors
Teresa R.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Mandore more...
This was another miss for me because I thought it was for adults. The prices is outrageously high for what tiny amount of product you actually get. These companies are ripping people off if you ask me. No I would not buy it again. You can check the prices on Amazon. Maybe they will come down in the future.
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
This stuff is WONDERFUL! I received a sample for my birthday from Sephora and I fell in love! It's creamy and goes on smooth and this color looks very natural, it's perfect for everyday! I fell in love with the sample and I'll definitely be buying the full size!
Lloraley A.
Santa Ana, CA
This is a must buy for all beauty lovers! I originally got this a birthday gift from Sephora and I received two lip pencils. The pigmentation is incredible and it is soon comfortable to wear. I think if you are looking for an alternative to lipstick or lip gloss then this is a great product to explore.
Tricia F.
Van Nuys, CA
Review for: Floralies more...
AMAZING PRODUCT!!!!! I received two different sample colors for my birthday from Sephora. I instantly fell in love with both colors. It applies on smoothly and lasts for a good amount of time.
The only thing that I wish I could change is to make it smudge proof.
Genifer A.
Woodbridge , VA
I have only one shade of this lipstick and I love love love it. It's very moisturizing, doesn't smear and transfer. The color is very sheer so you'll have to reapply several times to get color intensity. Other than that it's amazing.
Stephanie M.
West Hazleton , PA
Love everything about this product except that fact that it broke so easily. Literally bought it opened it and before it touched my lips the tip broke off from it falling onto my dresser 😩
Nancy J.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I got this for my birthday gift from sephora and what can I say, this color is absolutely gorgeous. Not only does it look beautiful, it also feels nice on the lips. I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future. And for those of you who haven't tried it, well what are you waiting for? Try it!!!!!!!
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.