BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• Does it show heavy on your lips or light?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • Anyone with fair skin want to let me know how this color ...1 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 460 reviews
Judy M.
I like the packaging!! I really like the name product!! It's very natural!! Really is the best product!! I highly recommend this to all of you!! It met my expectations!! I would buy this but is in the pricey range.
Natalie Y.
Santa Clara, CA
Best MLBB shade ever! It looks so natural but gives my lips a nice pop of color. It's hydrating as well. It goes come off a little easier than I thought for its price but it's one of my favorite lip products ever.
Thu T.
Santa Ana , CA
I have 4 of these lip pencils ! And let me tell you I am in love! I get them at my nearest Sephora and they are super hydrating ! Easy to just pop in your bag and go ! I would totally recommend this to my friends !
Magdaline G.
I LOVE !! These jumbo lip liners or lip pencils they are my favorite like hands down. I have only a couple of my favorite. I only use deep colors because that's just what I like specially deep purple's. -xoxmaggie
Jherrica S.
Sikeston , MO
I often match this Rose Brown liner with my Selena Mac dreaming of you lipstick sounds crazy but it's a perfect combination goes on very smoothly easy to sharpen it if you laugh a month for me I wear it maybe three or four times a week especially on Fridays at work
Valerie N.
Austin, TX
Review for: Majella more...
I got this as a sampler at Sephora and was not disappointed about the color and how long it lasts! My only complaint is that with more vigorous applications, the tip loses its point.
Sara T.
Erie, PA
I love this product, it's beautiful color and easy to use. The only downfall is sharpening the pencil. I haven't found a pencil sharpener that makes the tip like new again. Other than that it's a great product.
angelica l.
Aurora, CO
The packaging is nice, nothing too fancy. It applies well. The only thing is it does come off fairly easily and quickly. The pencil itself is pretty think and I personally like the thin tips that way i can thinly line my lips accurately and nicely without a mess. Overall, the product is good.
Hannah S.
It's a very creamy lip product it's is by far my favorite . I fell in love with the pinky- tone and the dark red/purple toned one . Last long in the lips for a few hours. minor touch ups needed throughout the day
Sarah H.
Raleigh , NC
Review for: Majella more...
I used to love NARS, and I still believe that their products are good quality, however I will not be buying anything from them again now that they are no longer cruelty free.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Whitney Point, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.