BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Arianna R.
Cortland, IL
Review for: Mandore more...
This is a great lip liner, I love this color especially around Christmas it's a dark red and it works perfectly with my Christmas outfits. The pigment is very good the texture is super creamy and glides supersmooth on your lips.
Sydney T.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Such a gorgeous and practical nude color - makes my lips look full and there s a lovely light shine to it, without making me feel too over-the-top for the daytime. Only lasts as long as a normal lipstick, but it's easy to apply! Wish it weren't a pencil, but oh well.
Ruci L.
New York
Review for: Het Loo more...
Love this product! If you are going for a dope dark vampy look this is something you should try out. It is a little bit trying which is very common in most lip liners so make sure to apply a bit of a lip balm, or chap stick with a very mosrurized consistency before application. Other than that it's a 5 star for me.
Meghan C.
WYANDOTTE, OK
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I was not to impressed with this, I think mostly because it was not my shade and it seemed to be very dry or lacking any moisturizer to it. I know other people who love it so It could just be personal preference.
Anarchy g.
Review for: Majella more...
I just recently went to sephora and got my birthday gift and these lipn pencils were it and let me say. THEY ARE FRICKING AMAZING! my new ultimate favorite. i really need to go buy more shades. they won me over they go on so smooth and actually stay in place they are so great!
Gabriela C.
Review for: Isola Bella more...
I just bought this lip pencil and yes to start off it was pricey but I think it was worth it. It is a long wear pencil which it's what I was looking for in the first place. The color is very pretty and unique I received so many compliments of this color. Buying again when I run out.
Lauren Z.
Magnolia, TX
This is by far one of my favorite lip products. It goes on beautifully without the trouble of cracking. I also can barely feel like it's on. Price wise I would say it's worth it by far. I will certainly keep buying this product.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I got two of these free from a friend and I am so glad she didn't like them!! They're in such a good variety of colors and go on so smooth and do not dry out your lips like some other lip pencils
Ava V.
Allen, TX
Review for: Timanfaya more...
I'm absolutely in love with how it glides on, and stays on. The formula of it is made really well, and the pigmentation is very nice. It's very simple to put on, and the packaging is cute and aesthetically pleasing. I would definitely recommend to anyone interested!
Priscilla M.
I love these pencils. They go on so smoothly and barely smudge. Youbjust have to give them sometime to dry and they are transfer proof. And the color range is so beautiful. I love Palais Royal.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.