BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• Does it show heavy on your lips or light?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • Anyone with fair skin want to let me know how this color ...1 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 460 reviews
Tiarra M.
Het Loo is one of my favorites . Goes with so many different shades and can match with other cosmetic holders . Every time I feel like I am going to run out I run to the store to replace it . I recommend every grab one!!
Angelina R.
I like this shade a lot by NARS. It really stands out on all skin colors and is very long lasting. I bought this product at sephora. It is really easy to apply if you have moisturizers lips. I would consider buying again.
Cheyenne S.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
This product is not only have a very creamy texture but also lays out amazing. This product last all day and I would definitely use again and will definitely purchase this product. It has met my expectations beyond mind.
Nicole R.
Hamilton
Once again awesome color and it only takes a little bit because a little goes along way, I just think these types of products needs to be a lil more product especially for the price you pay
Najifa T.
Troy , MI
I received one of these as a birthday gift and I love it! It is perfect to throw into your purse and they have great shades! it doesn't dry your lips and looks great for several hours. I love how Sephora has this brand.
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
I love this color! It applies super smooth and stays on pretty well. I knocked the stars for two reasons. One, it is a pretty soft formula so the pencil itself doesn't hold up well even in a warm office. It gets pretty smeary. And second, for a high end product I would expect it to be self sharpening but it is not. And apparently it is rather difficult to sharpen. - UPDATE - I have now had the opportunity to sharpen, and it is not hard at all!  Just use the bigger sharpener, I got mine at Sephora, and it is super smooth and easy.  Still giving the original rating, because I would have expected it to be self-sharpening at the price.
Leena S.
One of my most favorite lip colors definitely gives me that part makes me look beautiful stays on all day goes with almost every outfit I got mine from Sephora and it's so easy to use I would definitely recommend this
Ambrin J.
Brooklyn, NY
The formula is so smooth and comfortable to wear on your lips. I truly believe it's worth it and it's a good lippie to keep in your purse at all times. The color pay off is amazing and its so pigmented. DEFF worth it!
Jimena G.
Brownsville, TX
i have this product and i love it so much. i can actually but 1000 time again because i love it so much. its supper long lasting. it meet all my expectations. its in a good price i think, for the product is good. i would definably recommend this product.
Kristin H.
North Augusta, SC
Review for: Bansar more...
Great lipstick! Great colors! If it only lasted longer it would be perfect! It goes on smooth and easy. This is one of those lipsticks you can just throw on and go, which is always a plus!
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Whitney Point, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.