BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Samantha S.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I got this in one of my Sephora Play boxex and is one of my often used lip products. This color is not very pigmented but it gives your lips enough oomph to start off your day and look natural and put together. The formula is very creamy and smooth and glides on the lips, giving them a nice sheen. I wish that this lip pencil didn't need sharpening as I find that annoying and avoid products like this but I really love the formula and application. It doesn't last very long at all but since it's such a light color and easy to apply, I don't mind reapplying.
Leidy Z.
Rego Park, NY
Review for: Bansar more...
I love this color , i love everything between nude and pink , peaches colors .
A girl in Sephora recommend to me and i was in love , beautiful color , the texture is very nice and soft, the products last almost the whole day .
Super recommend if you love the bran and this colors . I bought it in Sephora
After using this one i bought also the red one , and q sharper in the pharmacy and i was ready to go
lindsey s.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
This colour is beautiful-- a sheer light berry pink. I usually opt for matte because it's traditionally more long-wearing and this lip pencil is pretty short lived. It's beautiful on the lips and the texture is great but it tends to disappear quickly and it takes enough layers when applying that I find I have to sharpen almost every time I apply. I love the colour and finish, but it's easily dupe-able and I don't think it's worth the price.
Maria Camila V.
Florence, KY
I am such a fan of NARS Satin Lip Pencil! I used to be scared of lipstick, as I found the process of correctly put it in on too long. This lip pencil does it all in one step! I don't need to get a primer or a lip liner! It does it all -- and I don't need to worry about it bleeding out. I purchased the color "Palais Royal" at Sephora as they have a good collection. This red went great my skin tone. I have a tint of yellow from my Spanish ancestry and I've always found it a bit hard to find the right shade of red but this one made me feel sexy! The application is easy and long lasting. I will be buying more!
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Ahhh, my review is mixed. The quality is well...NARS. You want a luxury brand, you got it! I haven't run into anything yet that I've bought from NARS and regretted it. These pencils have full pigment, very creamy, don't feather, have staying power, keep the lips hydrated...... But the price point. I cry every time I have to use a pencil sharpener. Ugh I see product wasted and for a price of $27. I own three but after these threeco can't afford any more. It's just too steep of a price for such a small amount.
Lindsay W.
I love love loveeee Nars lip pencils! I have several, but the Palais Royal is one of my favorites! The dark red color looks great on my light complexion for a night out. Also, I feel like it lasts very long on my lips, even with some light eating, and it's definitely lasted well if I'm only out having drinks. Highly recommend!
Gabrielle F.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
i love nars lip products so much, and the satin lip pencils are divine! rikugien is my favorite everyday lip color, soft and rose colored and it fades nicely. i've repurchased several times because i can't live without it, it's the kind of color you can just throw in your purse and wear with everything. the formula is what really sells me, it's completely true to its name, a "satin" lip product that glides on and feel luxurious and comfortable simultaneously! 10/10 would recommend!
Lindsey W.
I have this pencil shade in Rikugien and it's absolutely gorgeous. It's a gentle nude pink with a shimmery finish that can pull any look together. At first, I was confused with the pencil not realizing that it's meant to be sharpened and not twisted up. These are great to use for lip lining or just coloring the whole lip and using it alone. The only thing that saddens me is that Nars is no longer completely cruelty free. But the quality is amazing.
Liésa B.
Bainbridge, PA
This beautiful Satiny lip pencil is a must have in all my bags- purse, gym, and emergency freshen up bag! Love the easy glide of the satin and the set is unbeatable. It stays glamourous for 4-6 hours for me (but I talk all day). I love the vibrant but neutral colors, as well. They match every look but aren't clashy with my pale skin.
Britnee J.
Review for: Other more...
I received one of these as a birthday gift duo from Sephora. I loved the feel and application of this. It gives just enough sheen. I did not have any high expectations for this but it impressed. I love the packaging and the fact that it makes easy for travel and throwing into your purse. The only complaint that i have is that you have to be careful when you are sharpening it. You need to use a good sharpener to ensure that you do not ruin the pencil.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.