BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Christie L.
Los Angeles , CA
This pencil is okay. I got it as a free birthday gift from Sephora and I probably wouldn't purchase it. I prefer mattes and I think satin lips in the form of a pencil are a little weird. They just don't really work. The color isn't as vibrant as I would like.
Debbie C.
Nars is one of my top go to brands for all things beauty and these pencils are my fav! The color selection is wonderful they look and feel beautiful and smooth, non drying on the lips and very pigmented that lasts for a good while. I cant get enough! Worth the money!
Glowingkite
Brooklyn, NY
this is an must have,is so so convenient to have it,it basically an pencil,you can write down you're lips very easily glides on smooth and stays for an very decent amount of time,the colors are not as many as I wish but they have some good ones for those who are more settle and those very bold ladies too.
Chloe L.
Southport
This lipstick is the best thing that I have ever used good it defiantly met my wexpectationed and the colour was a real pay of and it was super pigmented and it was easy gto apply and it stays on your lips for the whole day and it is easy to clean of your lips
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
Review for: Yu (bright pink) more...
I love bright pink, so naturally when I saw this pencil... I instantly took it home. I do like the formula because it is not as dry as the normal matte pencils. I welcome the new satin finish. I love the pigmentation and they really last a very long time.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I used this once when my friend did my makeup for prom last year and it lasted all night. I was really impressed by the definition it gave on my lips. I've been trying to find more shades of it in stores but can never seem to find the shades that are compatible with the lipsticks I already purchased. However, as soon as I do, I'll definitely be buying them.
Selena G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Timanfaya more...
Absolutely stunning color! I wear this beneath my NYX buttergloss and the look never does me wrong. This product is gentle on the skin and does not dry your lips out (thank god)! I was very pleased with how the product turns out and I recommend it to all!
lucero P.
Review for: Golshan more...
Very smooth on the lips and hydrating. I love these pencils, I have a few of these. I also love texture and the are long lasting, easy to use and nice packaging. easy to use and you can carry them anywhere. I would buy again. very nice product. Love it.
Shannon F.
Blacklick, OH
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
This was a birthday gift from Sephora. I received 2 great colors. They go on smoothly and colors were very pigmented. I typically do not go for lip color pencils so I'm not sure I would actually purchase this product, but definitely a nice gift to receive!
Andrea B.
Saint Johns, FL
Overall the NARS Satin Lip Pencils are great!! The shades are beautiful. The matte ones are the most pigmented and the satin ones are less pigmented but still pigmented enough. Also the matte ones have more staying powder than the satin ones. Overall I do recommend picking one up from Nars or Sephora but I also do think there are cheaper alternatives.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.