BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Debbie C.
Nars is one of my top go to brands for all things beauty and these pencils are my fav! The color selection is wonderful they look and feel beautiful and smooth, non drying on the lips and very pigmented that lasts for a good while. I cant get enough! Worth the money!
Glowingkite
Brooklyn, NY
this is an must have,is so so convenient to have it,it basically an pencil,you can write down you're lips very easily glides on smooth and stays for an very decent amount of time,the colors are not as many as I wish but they have some good ones for those who are more settle and those very bold ladies too.
Chloe L.
Southport
This lipstick is the best thing that I have ever used good it defiantly met my wexpectationed and the colour was a real pay of and it was super pigmented and it was easy gto apply and it stays on your lips for the whole day and it is easy to clean of your lips
Amanda E.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
My sister got this as a birthday gift at sephora she didn't really use the red color that much so i keep stealing it from her its such a nice color it doesn't make my lips feel so dry but make sure your lips are hydrated before you put this on because your chapped lips will definitely show so before putting this on put on a little bit of chapstick (one that wont make your lip shiny) do it even if you feel like your lips are fine because you never know
Ashley M.
Lehi, UT
Review for: Het Loo more...
I love how soft this lip liner is on my lips. It glides right on and draws clear lines and i didn't have to worry about smudging. This was my first time using and I'll definitely use again. It lasted longer than most lip liners I've used so that was a plus!
Jamie B.
La Palma, CA
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I love love love this lip pencil. It goes on so easily and because it is a lip pencil you can draw in your lips precisely then fill them in. The formula is great and comfortable to wear. This color
Is flattering on everyone. I
Would definitely buy this again.
Sarah A.
Review for: Majella more...
I originally got this lip pencil in a sample and ran out so fast because I used it so much! The pencil glides so smoothly over your lips and doesn't get on your cups much, if at all. It needs to be reapplied every few hours or after eating, but is worth it simply because of the look it gives your lips.
Catherine D.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Torres Del Pine more...
This lip pencil is great i love the texture that it has I'm a first time user but i would love to get more and try them all out i like the way it looks nice form i got it as a gift but i really like this color i would def recommend this priduct to other people
Linda G.
Review for: Biscayne Park more...
I absolutely love the texture and finish of these lip pencils from NARS! This color in particular is a gorgeous, soft, neutral shade for me for everyday wear. It feels so good on my lips and lasts a decent amount of time. Highly recommend these lip pencils!
Kammie d.
Review for: Yu (bright pink) more...
Love these Pencils! They glide on so smoothly and are super pigmented. I just can't get enough! Great for on-the-go, travel, anytime you want some color, you can even just toss it in your purse and not fear the cap falling off. Will definitely purchase again!
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.