BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Hannah B.
Review for: Bansar more...
I love this color. It is neutral, but really flattering on me (I have light-medium neutral skin). The formula is also great. I don't like lip products that are super matte or that are super glossy (I know, I'm pretty picky) and this one fits right into that sweet spot that I love. It feels so creamy and nice on the lips that it doesn't even feel like you have anything on! It also lasts a really long time. Highly recommend!
Brandi H.
Brunswick, Me
I got a sample in my IPSY bag one month and couldn't get to Sephora fast enough to get my full size. This is my go to lipstick. I keep it in my purse, on my vanity and on my desk at work. The only drawback is having to sharpen it, but that's pretty minor compared to the wearability, color saturation and how good it feels on. It feels smooth and almost like a chap stick, not heavy and cakes like a lipstick. Love this stuff!!
Grayson N.
Elberton, GA
Review for: Isola Bella more...
The NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Isola Bella is the perfect shade for lightening the pinkness of the lips before applying a sheer or nude lip. I do not use it often, but I would definitely repurchase if I were to use it all. The NARS lip pencils are creamy and easy to apply and I would recommend them to anyone.
Melanie L.
Tallahassee
This pencil would be an absolute perfect 5/5 if it was mechanical. Having to sharpen the pencil is such a waste of product. That being said, I own this pencil in Black Cherry and Fuchsia and the color is to die for, it lasts for a long time with minimal reapplication necessary. I usually prefer a matte look, but this is great for when I want a more satiny finish.
Lia M.
WALLINGFORD, CT
Review for: Isola Bella more...
A peach beige made from the makeup gods. It's perfect for days you want a beautiful lip and okay with some transfer. I don't worry about it melting in the car so it comes everywhere with me (am I the only one that puts lippies in the eyeglass holder)? The color works on most skin tones with or without makeup.
Hanae K.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Hands down, this is my favorite lip pencil! The color go on smooth and evenly after one or two layers. I love how the colors compliment my asian skin.

The only downside about this product is that I have to sharpen it... I'm lazy, I need the kind that twists up. Every time I sharpen the pencil I'm afraid a good amount of the product goes into the trash.

Overall, this is my favorite and I would def buy it again once it runs out.
Kammie S.
Bloomington, CA
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I believe this was sephora's 2015 Christmas gift for beauty insider members. I got this on my birthday and let me tell you, it is gorgeous! LOL. I used the red color the most and it was really pigmented and lasted all day. I personally love Nars lipsticks in general but this is something I would most likely repurchase in the near future.
Stephany H.
South Gate, CA
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I received this as a birthday gift on behalf of Sephora and I immediately fell in love. I'm not much on matte lips. They usually look so dry to me that's why I loved that this is actually a satin pencil and goes on so smoothly. The color is perfect for me since I'm fair skinned and it's great for an everyday lip color. Will definitely purchase again as soon as I run out. The only part I don't like is that it doesn't last all day.
Theresa M.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Isola Bella more...
I love Nars lip products, and this does not disappoint! It glides on so smoothly, and lasts a long time when paired with a lipstick. I hope to pick up more in other shades. Because of the high price tag, I suggest going to a local Sephora to swatch the shades and see exactly which one you would like best.
Jess P.
Cold spring , KY
Review for: Bansar more...
I love this because it's basically a lipstick with a touch of gloss. It glides on very easily and I love the color. It's pretty neutral on me but I prefer it. I bought it from Sephora. I don't think I would go out of my way to purchase this once I run out. I don't like that the color only lasts for about an hour or two meaning a lot of re application.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.