BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Veronica C.
Gardena, CA
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora and I absolutely fell in love. This lip pencil is amazing. The color is just gorgeous and is light enough to be not overpowering. It's super smooth and feels more like a gloss without the stickiness. Also the fact that it is a pencil makes application very easy. I am addicted and will definitely be buying NARS products from now on.
Cassie K.
I've received so many of these satin/matte pencils in various sephora kits or samples, and they are always welcome. I don't think i would ever spend my own money to buy one, because there isn't anything extraordinary about them. They are pigmented and the satin ones are very smooth. I enjoy them, but there's just many cheaper alternatives.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Such a beautiful shade and a really easy product to work with. Rikugen is a shade that looks great on such a wide variety of skin tones. The pencil format is so easy to just toss in your purse, you don't have to worry about it melting when it super hot out. Nars although expensive their products are such great quality they are always worth the price.
Brandi D.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I got this as a free sample at Sephora. It isn't my perfect color but I love the product. It's small and fits easily in the makeup case I keep in my purse. It's super long wear and doesn't have a crazy weird taste. I'm looking forward to checking out the other colors.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I had never used a lip pencil before, so when a friend offered this to me, I jumped at the chance. And I have to say, I'm definitely a fan now. The color goes on much more naturally than a lipstick and it lasts way longer than a tinted gloss. The only downside was that it's a little drying on your lips, but that's totally fine for one evening here or there.
Sylvia U.
Review for: Majella more...
I'm not really a fan of red lipstick but this is a beautiful red. It looks good on so many skin tones. The texture is very nice and creamy. My only problem is that I can't wear a red lipstick everyday so I don't get much use out of this. But it is the only red lipstick I own and probably the only one I will ever own. A beautiful color.
Victoria V.
After receiving a couple of these as samples from sephora, I purchased a few more colors because I liked how moisturizing it was. The colors were beautiful and the pencil made it easy to precisely draw on your lips. The lasting power was not great for the lighter colors but I did not mind reapplying every few hours since it was so moisturizing.
N P.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I have this in the color Rikugien and really like the formula. My issue with this though is the packaging. It's almost a plastic material so it's hard to sharpen..this gets annoying when I'm in a rush. It would be better if it was a twist up kind of packaging. Unless they change the packaging I probably wouldn't repurchase at that price.
Adriana C.
I LOVE these lip pencils. They are super creamy and buttery that just glide on the lips super easy. Not only is the formula awesome but they are super pigmented and a little goes a long way. The only con is I wish they had more colors. The color choice they provide is good but I would like to see different types of red or more unique colors.
Christine L.
Review for: Hyde Park more...
Color payoff was great and glided on smoothly. I didn't like the red so much. It didn't go well with my slightly tan skin tone. The pencil was pricey, so I don't think it was worth it.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.