BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Esmeralda N.
I really like how smooth this lip pencil feels. They have a great selection of colors. I have tried many other brand and finally decided to try out this brand & loved it. I purcheased this lip pencil at Sephora & would recommend it to anyone looking for a goood lip pencil.
Morgan  B.
Just got this formula in the color Bahamas. I was worried it would smudge and smear but it stay on for a long time! The color is perfect and the quality is typical nice NARS!
Nyra G.
Washington, DC
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
After years of using regular lipsticks and lip pencils to outline, I discovered this NARS fat pencil and love it. No longer need anything other than this to bring long lasting color to my lips, sometimes all day long. I add a little gloss on top. It did require the acquisition of a new sharpener because of its larger diameter size. At first I considered this to be an extravagant purchase for a lipstick but it has lasted a long time even with every day usage. If you can find the right color you will love this product also. Highly recommended.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
I got this product from Sephora for a birthday gift. I really like this product. It's super creamy and glides in effortlessly. The color I got was very natural and went with a lot of different looks. It was fairly long lasting but did have to touch up a couple times throughout the day. The color pay off is really good as well and very buildable. Overall I'm really please with this product.
Courtney C.
Saint Petersburg
I tried this in red, I'm not a huge fan of the pencil style personally. The color was nice but it didn't last through eating or drinking either. Constantly reapplying.
Sarah M.
Lubbock , TX
Review for: Palais Royale (sangria) more...
I love these lipsticks! So easy to apply to your lips and the color is always so pretty! I know it's not a stain but it stays on my lips awhile, longer than other lipsticks. I actually have 3 of these in my purse now.
Emily J.
Somerville, MA
This is one of my favorite lip pencils because it goes on so smoothly and not too thick like other lipsticks. It's the perfect product in between liner and lipstick
Jaime H.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
The consistency is very creamy. The product glides on smoothly. The color is also pigmented. Nars do have a large variety of colors to choose from. This one is a wearable for an everyday look. The downside to this is that it does dry out my lips a little bit. A good lip balm to wear under it helps. I also think that this lip pencil should be twistable. Sharpening it is a waste since the full size of this is quite expensive. Overall, i would recommend this to a friend. I gifted this to my friend and she loves it!
Olivia G.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Majella more...
The color of this lipstick is beautiful, but the stick itself isn't great. It doesn't stay on super long, and it's impossible to keep the stick sharp enough to also use as a lip stencil.
Amy F.
This is such a creamy lip crayon. It is really nice because it has great pigment with a slight sheen. Not only does it look good but It also feels nice on the lips.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.