BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• Does it show heavy on your lips or light?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • Anyone with fair skin want to let me know how this color ...1 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 460 reviews
Katie B.
Madison, CT
I absoutely love the NARS lip pencils and wish that I could get them in every color! This is a great neutral pink for every day wear. While the color doesn't stay on all day, it stays on for a very long time and even though it's matte, it doesn't make your lips feel dry. It is still very silky and creamy feeling. Also has a good fragrance.
Kaila R.
El Paso, TX
I bought this at Sephora after receiving a sample of it. This is such a nice lip product to wear for a natural appearance and a subtle color for an everyday look. The packaging is sleek and simple and it is simple to apply and carry where ever you go. I would definitely buy again and experiment with different colors and finishes.
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
Long lasting lip color hydrates lips while providing vivid, full of life color. Easy to use, long wearing, and affordable. The color stays on all day, even though drinking beverages which would usually cause me to need to re apply. That wasn't the case here! Long lasting and rich color to last all day/night long. NARS Satin Lip Pencil
Christina D.
Atlanta, GA
I'm not a fan of lip pencils but was definitely surprised by this one. I usually go for a regular lipstick and this worked just as good if not better than them. I'm planning on buying it again in a different shade. Also - I should not that I have super sensitive lips, and I tend to break out. This was perfect for my eczema prone lips.
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Loved these lip pencils. Currently own both Cruella Scarlett-Red and Do me baby Chestnut-rose. The only down part is they transfer and smear easily. So you'd have to combine these with a primer or conceal the rims of your lips. I feel this isn't a product to use daily but instead on a night out or special occasion type of thing.
Lauren V.
Scottsburg, IN
This is a pretty good product. It has staying power. It goes on easy. I got two pencils from Sephora. I won't  be buying the full size for $25 because I have found another product that works better for me iand is only about $8. I use Revlon Ultra HD matte. It comes in a lot of colors and lasts through eating and drinking.
Erica L.
Gilbert, AZ
LOVE this lipstick!! I use this in the morning when I am finishing up my makeup. It makes for the perfect subtle liner and completes my look. Since it's a liner and lipstick in one, the creamy formula lasts for quite a while and other lip products go on flawlessly over it (it doesn't get goopy or chunky).
Can live without this!!
Allison A.
Monrovia, IN
The color is why I was glad I got a sample of this. However it was messy. It didn’t matter what I did (liner, powder....anything) it got on and went everywhere. It made me sad because this was one of those reds you want to keep with you all the time. I’ll keep looking for something else. The design is great, executed poorly.
Mckinsey M.
This is so amazing! Although the liner is very thick, it is so smooth on your lips and very easy to wipe off if you have made a mistake. It was better than I thought when I first made my purchase. I would most definitely recommend this for someone that does not like to take a lot of time putting on lipstick! It is very soft, smooth, and does not take up a lot of your time to apply!
Ashley B.
Rural Hall, NC
NARS is honestly the best brand!  The lip pencil has a bunch of different color options, and doesn't transfer to your glass or your teeth.  I personally prefer the matte over the satin lip pencil, but each individual is different.  I carry this everywhere with me and use it for all occassions. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Whitney Point, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.