BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
rachel n.
Felt so soft and moisturizing that I didn't reach for my lip balm once. I love the assortment of colors
Nicole R.
London
I like the easy glide on the lips ..easy to blend with other lip colors to create different looks. ..
Pam S.
Its good but i dont like it a lot. I think its the texture that leaves on my lips and the durability.
Yessika C.
me encanta puedo hacer la linea de mis labios para que se vean mas grande, y es un color muy herrmoso
Vivian R.
Un lápiz muy bueno, buena pigmentación, dura muchas horas, el desgasté es muy poco, muy buen producto
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Review for: Het Loo more...
I use right before I put on my perfect red lipstick,you should try for your self to see if you love
free s.
Review for: Het Loo more...
Oh my god its so natural i just love it my lips have form with this liner and its so soft i love it
Mayssa R.
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Andrea W.
Toronto
Review for: Luxembourg (watermelon) more...
Nars lip pencils are really pigmented and glide on very easily. Almost feels like a creamy texture
Razia C.
Review for: Mandore more...
Very pigmented and hydrating a little goes a long way which means that these last a very ling time
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.