BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Yas M.
Maple Ridge, BC
Review for: Biscayne Park more...
Love almost everything from the Nars line but wish it wasn’t so pricey! Then I could seriously fill my makeup drawer!!🤭
Christel H.
Review for: Luxembourg (watermelon) more...
Great product its creamy on the lip smooth glide perfect for you reflx lipstick love it and have almost all the colors
Catarina C.
Review for: Palais Royale (sangria) more...
I just love this product super smooth no weird smell or taste to it.
Super pigmented, the color is amazing i love this.
Gabby P.
Marks farm, Essex
Review for: Isola Bella more...
Love love love! Natral looking lip liner to Exaggerate the look of your natural lips can be used with a nude lipstick
Crystal B.
Review for: Golshan more...
One of my all time faves for sure!Litterally feels like satin on your lips!also super pigmented and lasts for hours!!
Kaillane M.
Review for: Yu (bright pink) more...
Um lapis labial maravilhoso e perfeito par todos os tipos de boca, uma aplicação maravilhosa, com cores vivas e nudes
Erin R.
Milton, WV
Review for: Yu (bright pink) more...
I got this in one of my ipsy bags. It's a very smooth application. Doesn't feel thick on the lips and beautiful color
Amsherlly T.
Me encanta es muy cómodo y práctico es un objeto esencial de toda mujer se pude usar sólo o con un gran maquillaje
Samantha B.
Cornwall , MI
I love these! They have a nice sheer satin finish, they aren't drying and they stay in place for most of the night
Juliana V.
me gusto pero pense que duraria mas, es bueno sirve, pero hay mejores..., pero para algo del momento sirve bastante
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.