BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• Does it show heavy on your lips or light?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • Anyone with fair skin want to let me know how this color ...1 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 460 reviews
Jessica S.
Belen , NM
This color is beautiful and the formula is very nice! The price is just a little steep for what it is. You can find lip products that are comparable to this at the drugstore
bailey r.
THIS COLOR IS EVERTHING! Im a makeup artist. This is always in my kit. It is so veristile and the color IS amazing and works on most skin tones. Love the texture!
Amanda S.
This is my Holy Grail lip color. I love lip crayons because they are so easy to apply, and this is my favorite
I have 2 backups ready to go when my current one runs out.
Nikki m.
Benton
I love this. I have several colors. The red is my GO TO! It's the ONLY red I have found that doesn't do the whole color change on me. Werid I know. But it's true! Stays red and doesn't get on my teeth #winning
Camila A.
I love it ! I don't have this color but looks beautiful ! I used in other color and It's perfect ! Looks natural and fresh, perfect for any kind of skin, I absolutely recommend for those who enjoy the make up!
Xiomara G.
Federal Way, WA
I absolutely love this lip pencil. Actually got it in my birthday pack from sephora and been buying it ever since. The color amazing and doesn't make my lips super dry.
member-561d0
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
CREAMIEST LIP PRODUCT EVER. It literally feels like velvet on your lips. I love this product and I particularly love this color because it enhances my natural lip color
Alize B.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Freebie from Sephora and it is such a great free gift. It is very pigmented and stays on. I highly recommend this product and think it is definitely w worth the price.
Daniela V.
This lip pencil is absolutely lovely for a natural no-makeup makeup look. It's not drying at all it is very nourishing to the lips. Love it definately recommend it!
Dom E.
Satin lip by nars liner is a not rub off like the others. This versatility in lip choice stick is recommened for the professional lip artist purchase 5 star review.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Whitney Point, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.