BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Sharon Z.
Review for: Mandore more...
Love the colour it applies smoothly and gives my lips a clean finish. Mars is one of my favorite brands I would try out other lip stain colours from their line.
Kim P.
Richmond, BC
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Got mine as a birthday gift from sephora too! :) amazing sample I've ever gotten from them :) love the colors, i ended up buying one as I've finished my samples already since this is my everyday lip pencil :)
Nadine A.
ALGUEM ME EXPLICAAAAAAA O QUE PODE SER TÃO BOM QUAANTO A MARCA NARS???? esse pincel batom tem uma excelente pigmentação e uma otima fixação eu simplesmente quero uns mil desses
Kendra K.
Saskatoon
Review for: Hyde Park more...
Nars is a great brand! The lip liner itself is fantastic! Super pigmented and glides on so nice! It leaves you wish a nice sharp edges that are CRUCIAL to for your hottest look!
Sophie A.
An absolutely beautiful product with a range of different colours. It is so easy to apply and is a product i use daily. It stay on very well. I love this brand of lip product.
Yonaly C.
Este lapiz labial satinado no me favorece mucho por mi tipo de piel pero lo eh visto en diferentes personas y me encata y si tubiera otro tipo de piel siempre lo usaria.
Katalina _.
Me encanta este producto tiene una textura muy rica al contacto con los labios, a mi me gusta bastante, solo que hay veces en que su aplicación no me dura mucho tiempo, pero en general es un producto para los labios estupendo.
Shaniece S.
Review for: Majella more...
I live for lip stains so this Nars colour won't leave you disappointed. It's a very beautiful colour especially for evenings, the fall, or they really cute black dress
Dolly M.
Coquitlam, BC
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
This lip pencil feels like silk going on your lips. The color is wonderful, I almost consider it a good neutral. It feels like it's adding moisture to your lips while you wear it.
Alisa B.
These apply nice and even, smooth application. They wear nicely and last for awhile. Little reapplication is required, unless you are wearing a gloss over top.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.