BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• Does it show heavy on your lips or light?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • Anyone with fair skin want to let me know how this color ...1 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 460 reviews
Alyssa N.
Geneva, OH
These are great lip pencils! I got two as a free birthday gift a few years back from Sephora. My favorite shade is rikiguen, it's a beautiful color! I have repurchased a few of these lip pencils, there are many shades to choose from. They also have matte shades as well if that's what you prefer over the satin finish. The only downfall is they are kinda pricey for a lip product, but overall great product.
Lady J.
Doral, FL
I definetly love NARS! they have so many high quality products and this one is one of them! I got this fom sephora and I cannot give it a 5 stars because it wasnt long lasting as I expected. It was good but I think they can improve on the long lasting stuff, to make it better! i always combine it with my mate lipstick from colourpop and they both work good.
Natalia K.
Rensselaer, NY
Review for: Other more...
If I was ever stuck on an Island and could only pick 5 things for me to take with, THIS WOULD BE ONE OF THEM! I use it all the time when I want to really look good.  I always receive compliments on the color and how well it stays on. Because of the Cruella Color , I  have bought a few other of their lip pencils and I am one happy customer for NARS.
Yesenia H.
Fontana, CA
I have two of these and I love how they can either be used for a very subtle look or a more dramatic one as well. One of the pluses of these lip pencil is that they do not dry out your lips at all. I honestly would purchase more of these lip pencils because they work amazing !!!
Amy P.
Annapolis, MD
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Love the feel of this slip pencil.  It really is more like a lipstick and is very moisturizing and looks velvety on the lips.  Rikugien is a perfect my lips but better color for fair to light-medium skinned ladies.  It lasts a reasonable amount of time for the formula and the product itself lasts a long time.  Would highly recommend.
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
Long lasting lip color hydrates lips while providing vivid, full of life color. Easy to use, long wearing, and affordable. The color stays on all day, even though drinking beverages which would usually cause me to need to re apply. That wasn't the case here! Long lasting and rich color to last all day/night long. NARS Ultimate Pencil with Single Sharpener Set
Katie K.
I love how this product looks and feels. It is not long lasting, but I don't find it to be a pain to reapply. It is pricey for how quickly I go through it. The product meets my standards and expectations. I would definitely buy again if I ran out of it.
Karis Y.
Alexandria, VA
Perfect staying power. These NARS pencils are the next best thing to the super drying liquid matte lipsticks that are all the rage right now. They last forever and I love how instead of twisting the bottom you can sharpen it to your own desired point so, unlike the other lipsticks that will eventually become a round stump, this one will always stay ready to give you the perfect shape. No lip liner needed here!
Janice M.
Johnson city, NY
I love the color intensity & matte look I get from this lip pencil. It lasts a really long time & it doesn't smudge too easily. The pencil itself has also lasted me a long time, a little bit goes a long way. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Kim R.
Staten Island , NY
This product is one of my go-to last minute lip color. I originally got a deluxe sample from Sephora when it was a birthday gift. It is such a nice dusty rose color, which I've noticed leave me a little bit of a stain after it wears off. For me, I have also noticed that it makes my lips look a little fuller! I recommend trying the specific color out.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Whitney Point, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.