BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
kayla m.
Review for: Bansar, Yu (bright pink), Lodhi (coral), Rikugien (rose pink) more...
This is the lip liner I swear by, love this brand! It is more on the expensive side. I got it online on the website. Most definitely met my expectations for sure. I would recommend to other to use everyday!
Jewels G.
Review for: Hyde Park more...
Love these lip pencils. They glide on very smoothly and easily. It's not patchy or anything like that. The colors are super pigmented and bright just how I like them to be. They last the majority of the day as well. Love them.
Kaylee L.
Love these lip pencils! Smooth and delivers excellent color impact in one swipe! Easy to apply and great for travel! So many pretty colors with a semi matte finish. These work with any makeup look or non at all!
Avery M.
Wenatchee, WA
I adore this liner so much! It glides on like velvet and lasts all day. I think it is worth the price as it exceeded my expectations. I love NARS packaging and application so this product was a win win.
Judy H.
Review for: Isola Bella more...
It was too light for my lips. You can barely see any color on it. Maybe just some shine. Thought it does glide on pretty smooth. Would be nice if you can sharpen the pencil to get a more precise line.
Alyssa B.
W Valley City, UT
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I love this product. It's very easy to use, super nice packaging, overall very cute. I bought this product at Sephora. I've bought this product several times. I definitely would buy this product again!
Kari M.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Yup, Sephora hooked me on this product as well. I absolutely love the color and it seems to look good on everyone. I also love the same product but in the red. You can apply it lightly if you just want a little burst of color or you can lay it on thick to really get that vampy va va voom feel. I sometimes will add a little carmax over it to give it a more dewy finish. It's also something that instantly makes you look put together. I can be wearing the most basic thing ever but if I have this on people always come with-- "wow you look nice, are you going somewhere?" Cheaper than a new outfit! :)
Erin M.
Review for: Bansar more...
Easy to use packaging. Beautiful and pigmented colors. I gave this 3 stars because for the price, it simply does not last long on the lips and easily comes off on cups, while eating, etc. I got this as a birthday sample from Sephora and I'm not sure I'd purchase full size.
Bhumi P.
Chesterfield, MO
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
NARS has the best lipsticks on the high end market. Their pigmentation, formulation and shade collection are on point. The satin lipsticks are creamy and smooth. They stay on for a good 5 hours or so. I prefer the velvet matte lip pencils over these but if you're on the market for satin lip pencils you will be happy.
Amabelle P.
Review for: Other more...
NARS new lip pencil in shade famous red is my go to for summertime. It is the perfect warm coral while also giving me a blue undertone. I love the feel of the satin finish and it is never too dry.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.