BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Janandini W.
Review for: Lodhi (coral) more...
Great lip product, its a mat lip color which looks great on many skin colors and has a pretty long lasting effects on the lips. It doesn't bleed out or make your lips very dry although it is a matte. Will look much better if lips are well mosturized. Overall love this product! !!
Jeyliz D.
Coamo
Me encanta ,es muy suave y muy bueno para delinear ,la caja me llego como nueva sin ningún rasguño y todo muy lindo ,creo que para ser tan barato esta demasiado de bueno ,me llego en una semana y dos días ,los recomiendo al 100 muy bueno de verdad!!!
Anna L.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Got this at sephora as my free birthday gift, it came also with a matte red pencil. Feels super moisturizing and high quality. Very long lasting and I will definitely buy in different colours soon
Camila P.
Review for: Yu (bright pink) more...
I recommed NARS for life!! The pigmentation is amazing and this color is so cute and easy to fit with several make ups. Texture is soft and last more than others products of the same area.
Danny T.
Review for: Floralies more...
I love this color, this picmentacion in more than good, if you want to invest a good lip this is the right because it is not economic but that if it is a good product
Cheryce M.
Oliver, BC
Review for: Lodhi (coral) more...
I found that both the matte and satin finish pencils did not fall into lines or cracks on my lips.
Having to sharpen the pencils is a bit inconvenient and the tip gets very dull so it is hard to have a very precise application.
Color selection is also very small.
Nicole F.
Warwick, Rhode Island
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Received as a birthday gift from Sephora. Exact same color as my lips, just evens them out and gives a little shine. Can't tell when it wears off because of it being so close to my natural color. Neither drying or moisturizing. Must sharpen...not a twist-up.
Macarena M.
its satin finish is beautiful even if it is true that the duration is not good and the price seems high for the quality presented to me. but the range of colors that have are precious.
Axnelys G.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Got this from sephora as my birthday gift and I like it but I don't like it. I like it bc the color is pretty for an everyday look and it's very smooth and easy to apply. I don't like it bc it comes off so easily. All in all I'm happy I got them for free.
Kayla B.
Dorval, Quebec
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I absolutely love this lip pencil! I have the trial size and it's lasts very long, i haven't had to buy the full one yet but i intend to! It is long lasting and very moisturizing.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.