BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• Does it show heavy on your lips or light?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • Anyone with fair skin want to let me know how this color ...1 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 460 reviews
Genavera G.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Love this as a my lips but better color! it glides on easily and the mini is a decent size (got it as the spear birthday gift). Only downside is that you have to sharpen it
marisol h.
Evans Mills, NY
i love the color. its great on a lot of skin tones. i also love the consistency of the product but I'm not to fond of the fact that it melts quite easily. it met most of my expectations.
Kei H.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Ive also received this on my birthday from sephora I'm in love with the color its a matte finish but slides on great you don't need much to make you lips pop with color
Taahirah J.
Review for: Hyde Park more...
I love this. Made my lips feel like they weren’t wearing lipstick. But it didn’t last that long. It’s not a lip stain but it lasts long enough to make an impression
Carmen L.
Los Angeles, CA
Love any lip product Nars comes out with. This is no exception. The perfect spring/summer color. The only negative is that the staying power is not as good as their matte lip pencils!
Ary R.
Me encanta este labial, su pigmentación es excelente, y este color rojo intenso es espectacular, ideal para cualquier ocasión! Es muy suave y muy bien en los labios
Ashley F.
Goshen, IN
I have gotten several of these from Sephora for being a reward member and I love them. This are my go to almost daily and everyone always asks what I am wearing. They don't disappoint!
Sydnee N.
Durant
These satin lip pencils are everything you guys! I'm telling you don't sleep on them! I was iffy at first but once I tried one I bought them all. They are so creamy and not drying at all!
Alison F.
I bought and used this lip liner and LOVED it!! This color is beautiful and it goes well with a lot of my lipsticks. When I run out of this lip liner I will definitely purchase again.
Cynthia F.
Littlefield, TX
This pencil is life I love how it stains my lips and how it's not a dry product it keeps your lips moist while looking good .on of the best lip stain I've gotten totally recommend this product to anyone and everyone!!!
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Whitney Point, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.