BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Maikita M.
Cuenca
Review for: Floralies more...
Me encantan estos lapices de Nars, todos los tonos nos hermosos y hay gran variedad para escoger el ideal para ti. Me parece un poco excesivo el precio para el tamaño del producto pero creo que si puedes darte el gusto bien vale la pena. Recomendado!
Susan M.
Beeton, ON
Review for: Biscayne Park more...
I would give this product 5*, but the smell is a little off for me, I have a different color and it smells better, I received this lip pencil as a gift. I love how this lip pencil goes on and stays on, I do like the feel of it on my lips, its neither sticky or dry but it leaves your lips soft. I will definitely purchase this product in the future.
Kaitlyn M.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I got this as a gift from a friend and it was fabulous! It lasted a long time, it gave my lips definition, it was natural and has a nice shine to it. But it was a little sticky and smudges very easily. I also have it in the red, and it's very vibrant and beautiful. Overall it's amazing, long lasting, but a little sticky. So 4 stars good job NARS
Kayla G.
This is my favourite lip product. It's a liner and lipstick in one, so a quick application process. It goes on smooth, doesn't bleed and lasts fairly long. I'm not a huge lipstick person and hate when my lips are dry, so this is perfect for me.
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MO
Review for: Lodhi (coral) more...
I like this product because it is a very natural colour. The product feels really good on the lips and is not drying at all. It goes on really smooth. They only thing is I had to reapply it more than I thought it would, but overall it is a great product.
sicily R.
Vancouver
I love this lip pencil so much . It's super light and natural. Its $27 so its more on the pricey side for a lip pencil. Super easy to apply. I bought mine at Sephora but you can buy it at Norstroms or any Nars. I would recommend it 100%
Nicky L.
These are pretty good, it is a very nice formula it fells lightweight on the lips and it doesn't dry them out.
it has good pigmentation.
the only reason I don't give it a higher rating is because I prefer the matte ones, but if you like a bit more shine than you would love these.
Jennifer M.
Kemptville, Ontario
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Like a lot of others, I received this in my Sephora Birthday gift. I've never owned anything from NARS as they're pretty expensive, but I love this lip pencil! The color is beautiful, it glides on the lips, it's not too drying, and it's reasonably pigmented. The only thing keeping me from purchasing other shades is how expensive they are!
Hannah K.
lethbridge, AL
Review for: Majella more...
I love these lip pencils, very comfortable on the lips and doesn't dry them out
the colour payoff is perfect, and the colours are also unique
i originally tried them as a sephora birthday gift and continue to grab them from their website
Maya N.
Review for: Bansar more...
Love this colour its very pigmented and super creamy if i want to make my lips look nice and feel great this is a total recommend, all the Nars satin lip pencils and amazing creamy and great colour choices, they are all very wearable colours and nothing to crazy if you don't tend to experiment i love funky colours but i usually can settle for a nice simple cute colour like these.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.