BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Brooklyn B.
Ogden, UT
These lip colors are highly pigmented and have gorgeous rich colors. They seem to smear more easily than other lip colors I have tried so I always line my lips when using this product and don't use very much at a time.
AnaLau C.
Manor, TX
Got two Nars lip liners as a gift from Sephora. I love them both. They are smooth and apply very nicely. I do need to reapply if I eat or drink. They don’t last very long on my lips. I would recommend them though. It’s a good product.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
This is such an absolutely gorgeous and luxurious lip product. It's not the MOST pigmented thing on the market, but it is definitely pigmented enough and makes your lips look naturally perfect. It has the perfect amount of shine that just looks healthy and lasts literally all day. It's also extremely comfortable to wear - it doesn't really moisturize or dry out my lips, but I basically forget it's there. These pencils are very expensive for a small amount of product, but if you're in the mood to splurge I highly recommend them.
Andrea S.
Review for: Other more...
I use the color cruella and it is a beautiful red. I love how soft these are and they last a long time on the lip. I've bought many of these in all kinds of colors and will continue because they are just that good.
Janeigne N.
Review for: Majella more...
Love this creamy pencil lipstick it’s super creamy and sheer but it’s buildable and I purchased this at Sephora I love how this just glides on I don’t need a lip liner or anything love them so much highly recommend !
Samantha S.
Fremont, OH
Love this lip pencil! Rikugien is my favorite shade. Great for everyday looks. I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a shade that can go with anything.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Received two of these as a sample and loved them. They were very pigmented and creamy. My lips felt supple and the color stayed on for a while. I would definitely buy full sized versions even though it's a bit pricey
Brittany B.
Review for: Other more...
I got thos as a sephora insider birthday gift and it was an alright product, but it did not last long after eating or drinking an just wearing throughout the day. I prefer the matte one over this one, but i dont particularly like the crayon lipsticks because i dont like having to sharpen them.
kayla m.
Review for: Bansar, Yu (bright pink), Lodhi (coral), Rikugien (rose pink) more...
This is the lip liner I swear by, love this brand! It is more on the expensive side. I got it online on the website. Most definitely met my expectations for sure. I would recommend to other to use everyday!
Donna M.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Bansar more...
I really really like NARS lip pencils, they last a long time and are a good quality lipstick that totally meets my expectations. Therefor it's s good value for the money and yes I want to try all the colors.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.