BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Tinaka V.
Kingston , ON
Perfect for a easy to apply lip colour. The natural shades in this collection make it a great go to for every day wear while the more dramatic colours are perfect to wear out to dinner.

Depending on the shade i found i had to reapply often especially after eating a meal.

A sharpener is needed after a while with this product, but over all I would definitely buy again
Camille L.
Mi primer labial lo obtuve por una muestra. Es un buen producto pero por lo menos el color que obtuve, tenia que retocarme el labial luego de algunas horas. Deseo volver a probar otros colores y poder tener una mejor opinion. Pero es una muy buena marca. Tengo otros productos y tienen muy buena pigmentación.
liana w.
montreal, QC
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
This is a great anytime lip colour that would be best suited for fair to medium skin tones. the pencil shape makes precise application really simple. this is a nice shade to revive the look of dull lips but not look too ''done''. it pretty much goes with any makeup look and just pulls the look together nicely with a satin/glossy finish
Megan S.
The first time I got one of these, it was from a Sephora birthday thing. I love it. The pink one I got is a little sheer, but I like to use it on top of a matte liquid lipstick. It's really creamy and slides right on. It's a little pricey though to buy a full size, otherwise I would have multiple colours.
Emilie R.
This is a nice product. Beautiful even. Decent lasting formulation. Beautiful colours. Met my expectations certainly. I personally prefer lipsticks as opposed to pencils however these are great! Anything from Nars is a good idea lol I would highly recommend these if you are into lip pencils :)
Indra R.
Review for: Hyde Park more...
These are so very worth it! Comfortable to wear, and doesn't really smudge that much. I could think of drugstore brands that are almost as good (only because they're drier) but these ones don't fade even after a very long time, and when it does, it does so evenly so your lips don't look patchy.
Brooke C.
I love this product! I received two of them as my birthday gift from Sephora and fell in love with the first use! The pigmentation in these products is amazing and it lasts throughout the day with minimal touch ups! It's also a very creamy texture when you apply it and it slides on very easy!
Olivia S.
Barrie
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I was introduced Nars by Sephora and I am really impressed with this product. I really love the natural color and light weight feeling. I love that its a pencil and it last long. I only apply a light layer on my lips and I find I don't have to reapply it.. This product is a must have!
karina m.
Review for: Biscayne Park more...
I have most of these lip pencils, because they are AMAZING! you will definitely find a shade that suits you! I love the fact that I can line my lips first then fill in very quickly to have perfect lips in no time, i would definitely recomened it and i would buy it over and over again.
vanessa h.
Delano, CA
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Omg! I'm so in love with this product ! The application is amazing! love how easy is the apply on the go ! a drunk person can totally apply this product lol I recommend to everyone all the time. it's pigment is to die for. Lots of shades to choose from but my fav by far is Cruella! its a great blue based red !
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.