BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
The nars satin lip pencil.
I really love this product cause it's very subteble and nice. I have a coral-ish color and it's beautiful and looks very natural. It's easy to apply but for some places of the lips, it's a little bit too thick. That's not really a problem cause you can clean up or use a lip pencil. The finish is good and it stays 1/2 hour on your lips. I really like it and you should really try it out yourself!💖
Khrystyna K.
New Castle, DE
Good quality of lipstick but bad packaging. To say the truth I hate lipsticks in penil because it is inconvenient to use it, you should cut it every time and sometimes it brokes down. But I like the texture of this product, it is very creamy and smooth.
Review for: Hyde Park more...
Beautiful red and so convinient for the summers. Dosent smudge or smear as mych as a regular lipstick and isnt as drying as a matte lipstick but still provides a matte velvet finish. Almost always available at sephora, i would definitely try more colors.
mayssa h.
Bizerte
Review for: Bansar, Golshan more...
This lipstick is amazing! It doesn't bleed, the colour is phenomenal, great pigmentation and it leaves a beautiful stain on the lips and lasts fine through eating and drinking on me.
abby f.
ottawa, ON
i love this product! i got it in my birthday gift from sephora and. ant get enough, i bought 3 more right after trying it. it works so nicely and stays on super well. it's very long wear and worth the price. great product and would absolutely buy it again
ĸeely y.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Mandore more...
The classic lip pencil! I bought it from Sephora. It's easy to apply, on to go and long lasting! Lip pencil doesn't moistures so make sure to apply lip mask and lip balm beforehand, especially for dry lips like mine.
Persia T.
Review for: Floralies more...
The floralies is a gorgeous shade this comes in. It literally glides on your lips without drying them out and keeping them moist even throughout the entire day. I got it as a gift and instantly fell in love
Sharon M.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Mandore more...
They have a wide range of colors and the product itself is very creamy and easy to wear. I always love red and this color is amazing. The only thing is you need to sharpen it which I am always lazy to do so.
Leslie S.
North Bay
Review for: Luxembourg (watermelon), Timanfaya, Yu (bright pink) more...
I love these. They are easy to use ans carry around. They have a good lasting strength.  They feel very moist on the lips and aren't sticky at all. I'll definitely continue to purchase them.
Vanessa K.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Who else loved last year's birthday gift from Sephora! Rikugien along with Cruella remain two of my favorite NARS lip shades. I'm pretty close to finishing both the samples and I really want to buy another Rikugien. I didn't think the colour would suit me (as I have darker skin), but it works! I think they picked some universal shades that would flatter most people. The colour lasts for a good portion of the day, and is creamy enough that it doesn't dry out your lips. I sometimes like to add a sweep of lip balm over my lips if I think the product is starting to wear off, just to re-vamp it for the next few hours.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.