BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Ellie D.
Leigh, Greater Manchester
Review for: Other more...
Nice product & lovely colour range! So easy to apply & lasts a fair amount of time for a regular lipstick formula. Lightweight & I definitely want more colours!

Only issue is the sharpening can be quite annoying & difficult to find a sharpener that fits. They do sell ones themselves for around £8 which I caved in & bought.
Felicia W.
I absolutely love these pencils. By far my favorite lip pencil on the market... I even wore for my wedding day. However please be always that the solid color bottom on the pencil stay on like you would not believe. These ones with the extra line at the bottom come off a little easier but still beautiful.
Julia H.
Vancouver , BC
Review for: Palais Royale (sangria) more...
My absolute favourite colour for the fall/winter season. The lip pencil is a bit pricey but the colour is gorgeous and I find it super easy to apply. This colour does bleed so I would recommend prepping your lips or lining it prior to wearing it. It's also feels super moisturizing so that's always good!
Amber L.
Pritchard , BC
I received this product as a birthday gift sample from Sephora with two shades. I used the more nude shade for daily outings, and the red shade for going out at night. The colours we're beautiful, and you could blend them with other colours as well. They were long lasting and went on smoothly.
Erin M.
Bowmanville
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
One of my favourite lip colours ever! The formula is soft and lovely, and the colour "Rikugien" is the perfect nude rose pink. I also love the pencil packaging of the product. Easy to apply, does not bleed outside your lips, even without a liner, which is always a plus. Love this lipcolour!
Elizabeth H.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I am one of the people who didn't complain about Sephora putting this in gift bags/bday gifts. I like that it is a good size to fit into a purse. I really like this as a lazy day lip that has a bit of color to it. I am however disappointed about their decision to no longer be cruelty free.
Taylor P.
Calgary, AB
Such a great item to have for on the go. I usually layer this over a lip balm to get some moisture and a little colour. The colour stays on and wears evenly so there is no worry to reapply. It stays put without lip liner. There is also a lot of everyday colors to choose from.
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Luxembourg (watermelon), Palais Royale (sangria), Rikugien (rose pink), Isola Bella more...
When I was desperately trying to find a good lip product to wear for my wedding last month I was searching for two things: Long wearing and pigmented colors. This product is those things and more; it's glossy and creamy but has excellent staying power, which isn't often true for creamy products.
Cami P.
My favourite lipstick I've found so far. Easy to apply and lasts all night. I've even been asked how many times I reapplied throughout the night. The only negative would be that you loose product when you sharpen the pencil. I would definitely buy this product again!
lauren m.
absolutely love this lip pencil.  it is so incredibly creamy and pigmented and glides on my lips effortlessly.  you can wear it on its own or under your favourite lippie.  the only thing is that you need to make sure you have a sharpener that will fit it
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.