BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Susy B.
Review for: Yu (bright pink) more...
Loooove the formula and the colour is so pretty! There's no other pink like that, I'm looking for a dupe since the Bars lipstick is so expensive. It is better that I imagined, great for day events. Easy to use, I'm in love with it. My favourite bright pink
Rachel C.
I love how this product can totally work all over the lip or as a liner or even to create an ombre lip effect ! Its a super silky formula and it stays put! I love this liner thank you Narcissist for creating yet another amazing product !
Naheed A.
west palm beach
It is amazing I use it everyday and my YouTubers fan loved it and I also recommend it to everyone the colour is amazing and the lip pencils are so smooth to apply
Courtney M.
ancaster, ON
Review for: Hyde Park more...
The wear is nice. It doesn't dry out your lips, and it doesn't smudge! This is my favourite red lip colour of any brand and any shade. It suits my pale completion and dark hair perfect! Unlike any other red.
Haley N.
Review for: Luxembourg (watermelon), Lodhi (coral), Timanfaya, Yu (bright pink), Rikugien (rose pink), Biscayne Park, Torres Del Pine more...
I absolutely love this brand. It works amazing, it definitely does its job! It’s totally worth the price. The results are amazing. I would definitely recommend this product to other people. I just love this stuff!! It is awesome
FERNANDA A.
Doral, FL
Me gustó mucho el color es súper lindo siento que tienen colores diferentes a los de los demás productos , la presentación es súper diferente y súper chulo por eso me animé a usarlo
Narimene C.
Review for: Luxembourg (watermelon), Majella, Palais Royale (sangria), Lodhi (coral), Timanfaya, Hyde Park, Yu (bright pink), Bansar, Het Loo, Mandore, Rikugien (rose pink) more...
NARS is my "go to" lipstick!! This pencil acts as a lip liner and lipstick all in one! I own probably 5 of these lip pencils and none of the shades are overpowering. They apply very light. It doesn't have that lipstick/sticky feel. It applies very light and almost dry like...but moisturizing! I don't need a mirror to apply! I took off one star due to the fact this needs a sharpener...what?! One extra thing I have to buy. Why can't the pencil have a turn dial?! I never have a bare lip. Floralies is my go to color to look like I have a bare lip...with a pop!
Rebeccah C.
High Level
Review for: Hyde Park, Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Love love love this lip pencil! The satin finish goes on smooth and isn’t too drying like some lipsticks can be. The pencil format makes applying it super easy and precise. The length of the wear it pretty typical - it doesn’t last forever, but it seems to stay on as long as your average satin-y lipstick. Rikugien is the perfect “natural” shade for me - just slightly more pink than my natural lip colour. Hyde Park is a beautiful red that’s not too orange or too blue. I’d love to see more shades in this pencil!
Maryam J.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
This lip pencil is 100% worth the money - the formula is beautiful and glides on effortlessly, it is not sticky at all and I love the satin finish. The colour is the perfect 'my lips but better' colour and looks natural on me while still making me look and feel put together. I love that the formula is not drying at all and would definitely recommend this product, and this colour specifically to everyone and anyone.  NARS Satin Lip Pencil, Rikugien
AVON w.
Tecumseh town
Review for: Mandore more...
Verified Purchase
Feels great and stays on for quite a while. I usually use it on top of my Revlon Colorstay colors (which really, REALLY stays). Bought the sharpener (any one will do that has the chunky size) and glad that it easily can be sharpened without shredding, although you can see the lip pencil quickly getting shorter. I'd order it again and recommend. NARS Satin Lip Pencil
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.