BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Jade G.
Bournemouth
This liner is super delicate, it can be used as a back up lipstick, too! It blends easily when used with a brush and I am yet to find another brand that my skin agrees with (especially around my lips which is one of the most sensitive parts!)
Tess W.
Fort Erie, ON
These are my ultimate favourite. Not the best if you wear chapstick but it glides beautifully without! I received a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and I got another sample of a givenchy lipstick and the nars lip liner goes perfectly with it!
Amy K.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I'm not a huge fan of thick matte lipsticks but love a lipstick that is more forgiving. This lip pencil feels super nice on the lips and has a gorgeous colour that is a little glossy and shimmery but not too much. It goes on smooth but doesn't last very long (which I don't mind because it makes this is what makes it easier to upkeep). It fits easily in my purse or pocket and is easy to apply on the go.
Deelan. A.
London, England
Really in love with Nar's Satin Lip Pencil. Its such a smooth and hydrating formula that just glides right on top of the lips. It does wear away and need touch ups, however its worth it to get such a beautiful colour pay off. I do think its on the pricer side but Its a product I adore.
Ana P.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
This is a great lip pencil. It glides on smooth and has good colour payoff. Great for storing in your purse when you're on the go. I always get mine at Sephora and I find that it's good value because it lasts a long time. I will probably repurchase once mine runs out. Rikugien is the perfect rose pink colour - great for work and daytime looks.
Mercy L.
Mississauga, ontario
I like the texture, I got a sample one from Sephora and it's nice and creamy and easy to spread. But watch out for water cause it does run when your face gets wet. It also rubs off too quickly
Vicky V.
Maldon , Essex
THIS LIP PENCIL !!! I have never put a lip pencil/lipstick on that is so lightweight yet so flawless. I cannot recommend this product enough. It doesn't go patchy, it doesn't bleed into your lip line and you cannot feel it on what so ever. I am a huge fan and will always use this product.
Neru Y.
Brampton, ON
Satin lip is not only my favourite but my moms as well! This is a everyday lipstick that will 100% stay on your lips and the texture is every smooth and creamy! One thing is you need those jumbo sharpeners for the pencil but that's it! I have repurchanced multiple times!
Patience M.
Powell river, BC
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Got this for free originally from sephora as a birthday gift but I’ve fallen in love with it. It’s fairly sheer so I like to us it as more of a lip tint for days I don’t want to deal with the hassle of having a full lip but still want a pop of colour to my lips.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Other more...
I have two of these and I really like them! Nars is pretty pricey but they have awesome quality. One of the colors I have I don't fully love because it is shimmery and for some reason the shimmers go in to the cracks of my lips. Super creamy and good formula
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.