BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Cheyanna S.
These feel weightless on the lips and aren't too drying. The color selection is gorgeous and iconic. I don't even like a matte lip but these are an exception. They're just matte enough. They also double as a lip liner. So handy.
Christine R.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Hyde Park, Isola Bella more...
These are great lip products. They’re easy to apply and have great staying power. They do smudge easily, so be careful who you’re kissing! They do need to be reapplied after eating a meal. I do like their color selection as well.
Kelsey J.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This product provides great pigmentation and lasting power. However, I do suggest putting on a lip balm on before applying the product due to how drying it can become.despite the dryness I would recommend this product to others.
Emily F.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Love this product!! I got it as a gift in two different shades and it went above and beyond!! This was my first time using NARS lips products and I will definitely be buying more!! Awesome formula and amazing pigmentation!
Julia A.
Review for: Floralies more...
As someone who doesn't often wear lipstick, I enjoy the NARS Satin Lip Pencil. The shape and packaging makes it really easy to apply (and I'm terrible at applying lipstick). I love their more neutral pinks and deep reds, but they have a wide variety of beautiful colors that I myself wouldn't venture to try.
Margaret T.
Alsip , IL
Review for: Bansar, Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I got samples of these lip pencils from ulta . They are absolutely gorgeous . I was so obsessed I bought different brands of lip pencils to test them out but the NARS isstill a favorite . Just wish it wasn't so pricey .
AnaLau C.
Manor, TX
Got two Nars lip liners as a gift from Sephora. I love them both. They are smooth and apply very nicely. I do need to reapply if I eat or drink. They don’t last very long on my lips. I would recommend them though. It’s a good product.
Judy D.
Elyria, OH
Love these creamy lip pencils! So many beautiful shades to choose from to go with any look you may be going for. It's a little on the pricey side but you get so much use out of this quality product that it is beyond worth it!
Clara J.
Sunnyside
Review for: Lodhi (coral) more...
I love the color and the texture is nice it glides on so easy
They last all day it's really easy to apply because it comes in a stick form
NARS always comes true with their products
I would recommend this to everybody
Brooklyn B.
Ogden, UT
These lip colors are highly pigmented and have gorgeous rich colors. They seem to smear more easily than other lip colors I have tried so I always line my lips when using this product and don't use very much at a time.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.