BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Kris N.
I love Nars! I love all their products! This lip liner will last all day! I'm so impressed!
Adilene j.
Austin, TX
Review for: Timanfaya more...
This is a must i love creating ombre looks with this amazing lip pencils. You have to try
Kaylee R.
Review for: Torres Del Pine more...
Works fine looks fine stays on fine and that's all I have to say that's all I have to say
kelsey h.
Review for: Lodhi (coral) more...
Nars is amazing. This product stains the lips so well and for so long! Great pigmentation
Taylor P.
Goffstown
Review for: Bansar more...
Beautiful color. Lasts a long time and is worth the price for sure. Creamy but not cakey.
Vicky V.
Lake Worth, FL
Good formula. Great color payoff. Doesn't bleed past lipline without primer. Smells good.
Shakun V.
Cumberland, RI
Review for: Yu (bright pink) more...
Love dis brand..love dis product..and yes it's my fav color.. I use it almost everydAy...
Erin S.
Indianapolis, IN
Great lip liner. Holds color within the lips and prevents feathering. Great color impact.
Erika B.
Millis, MA
love these!!!! they work fabulous and are super long lasting. the colors are fabulous too
. ..
Crandall, TX
Review for: Mandore more...
Love the nars brand very good quality I love the texture and the way it feels on my skin
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.